Quantcast

Anybody see the new Family Guy?

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
Funny as hell!!! :p

"This is the biggest waste of money since I tricked out my big wheel..." "Hello ladies, wanna take a spin on this ride? No? Well I'm off to rebel against the establishment"

dexterq20

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2003
NorCal
Connundrum1 said:
I thought the long chicken battle was overdoing it though. it was just a time filler.
No, it was a throwback to the early days of Family Guy (the y2k episode, to be specific). I thought it was pretty stinkin' funny, especially how Peter just came right back to where he had left off.

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
dexterq20 said:
No, it was a throwback to the early days of Family Guy (the y2k episode, to be specific). I thought it was pretty stinkin' funny, especially how Peter just came right back to where he had left off.
:stupid:

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
8 replies & 100+ views to a Family Guy thread, while my Simpsons thread sits, languishing at the bottom of the Lounge, with a measly one reply by someone who hadn't even seen it?

The Simpsons fans around here are lame...

Simpsons > Family Guy

dwaugh

Turbo Monkey
May 23, 2002
Bellingham, Washington ~ U.S.A.
binary visions said:
8 replies & 100+ views to a Family Guy thread, while my Simpsons thread sits, languishing at the bottom of the Lounge, with a measly one reply by someone who hadn't even seen it?

The Simpsons fans around here are lame...

Simpsons > Family Guy
If I hadnt replied to it, no one would have! :eek: I wanted to see it but missed it, I went out for fish and chips. :drool: I've never seen Family Guy, but it looks ok, but nothing to beat the Simpsons. Futurama is a good show, but where did it go?