Quantcast

Anybody see the new south park?

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
HAHAHAHA

"Mam I need to get rid of the drum circles and stoner hippies right now or it'll attract something MUCH worse."

"what's what!"

"College know it all hippies..."

(little honda drives up with University of Colorado in Boulder sticker on the window)

HAHAHAHAHAHAH This is hilarious. But damn Adelphia for changing it from 8 to 11. :mad:

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
Deep in the Jungles of Oklahoma
What irritates me about drum circle types is that they dont know if they suck. They dont know that playing any kind of hand drum takes practice and very meticulous technique that takes years to perfect. The good thing about them is that a select few people that play in drum circles really go out and study and figure out how to play. So its kind of like a door way to playing percussion.

I'll have to check out SP it sounds pretty damn sweet. Did anyone see the Xmas special where dude killed the bobcat taht was keeping all the wild animals from bringing back satan? OMG, when they had that bloody sex scene with all the animals I about pissed myself laughing.

arboc!

Turbo Monkey
Dec 18, 2004
spokane, WA
kennys mom- youll end up doing nothing like your dead beat dad...
kennys dad- hey i heard that, how about i come over there and kick your teeth in?

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
golgiaparatus said:
Did anyone see the Xmas special where dude killed the bobcat taht was keeping all the wild animals from bringing back satan? OMG, when they had that bloody sex scene with all the animals I about pissed myself laughing.
I saw that just last night... Awesome!

"Let's feast on rabbit's flesh!"
"Blood orgy! Blood orgy!"

"But we still have little claws."
"And little teeth."
"And a dead mom."