Quantcast

Anybody see UFC 100?

Leppah

Turbo Monkey
Mar 12, 2008
Utar
Someone will beat lesnar. He'll get cocky and overconfident just like Mir did. That's when he'll lose. I keep hearing rumors of Fedor coming to UFC. i heard that his contract with affliction is supposed to be ending soon.
Fedor can do it. Don't know if anybody else could though. Unless Carwin can catch him with a good punch while they're standing.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I think after seeing some of the older fights from Carwin (I didn't know he was that big), it will be interesting to see who wins at 104 between him and Cain Velasquez. I know Cain has looked pretty bad ass, too.

dhmike

Turbo Monkey
Dec 20, 2006
Boise Idaho
i was listing to mayham miller on sirus radio today and they were talking about the fight . hendo gave bisping brain damage from that k.o. and bisping has the next year off :rofl:. i'm not laughing @ brain damage but i'm laughing @ all the sh*t bisping talked and hendo knocking him the fock out ! mayham said something i agree with " you don't talk sh*t about the big dawgs and who the fock are you bisping "?

dhmike

Turbo Monkey
Dec 20, 2006
Boise Idaho
Holy sh!t, is that for real? Thats sucks! I mean, he's a cocky prick, but brain damage? Hope it's not serious.
mayham was talking about it yesterday on sirus saying that hendo gave him brain damage and white is giving bisping the year off . he also said "that bisping was partying that night after the fight and that's not good ". "one of his boys should have told him to take it easy and how bad he got he got knocked out ".