Quantcast

anybody seen this?

Evil4bc

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2005
Nor-Cal
new tree sprocket. works with profile sans fixing bolt. I like it

Hmmmm yes I have seen that ..... I also herd a rumor that a MTB company that produces very nice hardtail freestlye mtb's is helping Sam with some of the engineering work , to help him get it stronger a a bit lighter .... wonder who that could be :clue: :greedy:

Mr Tiles

I'm a beer snob
Nov 10, 2003
L-town ya'll
oh yeah, brad. do you think that adding the steel insert kinda defeats the purpose of eliminating the fixing bolt - as far as weight goes? I know there are other advantages to the insert such as infinite adjustability of the sprocket, just wondering about the weight...

don

Turbo Monkey
Nov 8, 2001
Rumson, NJ
I was looking at that the other day. Looks good - nice job Brad - any chance of a 8/9 speed chain compatible version coming out?

Mr Tiles

I'm a beer snob
Nov 10, 2003
L-town ya'll
I was looking at that the other day. Looks good - nice job Brad - any chance of a 8/9 speed chain compatible version coming out?
accd'g to brad's blog on nemesisproject.com, the 9-speed version exists in beta on his new bike....

Evil4bc

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2005
Nor-Cal
accd'g to brad's blog on nemesisproject.com, the 9-speed version exists in beta on his new bike....
YES .. I have 9sd TREE sprockets for all my personal bikes now :biggrin: I can talk to Sam about making some ofr other people .. I'll keep you posted .

I can't really comment any more on the new TREE sprocket , this is 1000% Sam orignal design , were jsut looking it over to see if any weight can be removed wile also making it stronger .