Quantcast

Anybody want Greg Minnaars World Champs jersey?

boogenman

Turbo Monkey
Nov 3, 2004
BUFFALO
who would want that? it probably smells like man butt and sweat.

I will take his bike not his dirty laundry.

Pegboy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 20, 2003
New Hamp-sha
I call BS. I entered the numbers into a CMM machine and the Geo is all off. Any idiot with a sewing machine, basic math skills and some time could make that jeresy...it's not rocket surgery. Plus there is no "Black Box" logo which clearly indicates that the jersey is nothing more than a production knock off. That being the case, it could not possibly be as fast as the real thing and therefore is a useless investment...unless of course it is a couple of grams lighter, then there may be some value in it.

dropmachine

Turbo Monkey
Sep 7, 2001
Your face.
Nope, its hanging on my wall ready to give away.

The jersey is a spare, from what I know. Its got the rainbow stripes around the neck though!

dropmachine

Turbo Monkey
Sep 7, 2001
Your face.
When I was stealing the original honda bike, I told greg I'd be back one day for something to ride it in. Since I didn't get it without the gearbox, I can't ride it, so when I stole his jersey I have nothing to ride while wearing it. So, I am giving it away.

Or, I callled and the lovely Kathy Sessler sent me one. Whatever you want to beleive.

the desmondo

Monkey
Mar 7, 2007
When I was stealing the original honda bike, I told greg I'd be back one day for something to ride it in. Since I didn't get it without the gearbox, I can't ride it, so when I stole his jersey I have nothing to ride while wearing it. So, I am giving it away.

Or, I callled and the lovely Kathy Sessler sent me one. Whatever you want to beleive.

I believe that you called Kathy Sessler.