Quantcast

Anybody want to buy a house in Denver?

pixelninja

Turbo Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Denver, CO
DNA said:
Thankfully, they put in a bypass so you don't have to drive through it anymore when heading to Cass, Ark. for downhill races.
Thats awesome. I've only driven through it once, on my way to Arkansas. About 5 miles outside of town, traffic came to a complete halt. It wasn't quite dark, and you could see the line of RV's snaking for miles. I swear, it was 98% RV's all the way to Branson.

pixelninja

Turbo Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Denver, CO
stinkyboy said:
You mean free child care?

:thumb:
Hell yeah!

I talked to my brother the other evening. He and his wife were about to go out for a night on the town, because grandma had taken their 2 kids for a sleepover. Not only did they get to go out and party, they got to SLEEP IN the next morning. I want that.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
pixelninja said:
Hell yeah!

I talked to my brother the other evening. He and his wife were about to go out for a night on the town, because grandma had taken their 2 kids for a sleepover. Not only did they get to go out and party, they got to SLEEP IN the next morning. I want that.
You have no idea how psyched you will be living near family. My in-laws make our life so much easier thanks to their taking our kid when needed. The mountains are useless if you can't spend time in them.

Sherpa

Basking in fail.
Jan 28, 2004
Arkansaw
Why the hell do you guys feel it necessary to make fun of my vacation spot Branson? It has White Water and Silver Dollar City. Jerks.

If you guys need a DH guide in NW Ark, PM me.

trialsboy50

Monkey
Nov 23, 2004
damn, I've always dreamed of moving to CO, that house is relatively to cheap to here (Princeton, NJ), can't buy a damn house under $600k unless you want a shack.

Good luck selling

DNA

The human raccoon
Jan 31, 2003
NH
Sherpa said:
Why the hell do you guys feel it necessary to make fun of my vacation spot Branson? It has White Water and Silver Dollar City. Jerks.

If you guys need a DH guide in NW Ark, PM me.
I shouldn't make fun of Branson too much since I have been to both of those places a couple of times, but NOT recently. :eek:

I am not going to Mena this weekend, but I will be at the next race. Are you one of the kids from F-Town riding the Bullit or Rocky?