Quantcast

Anybody watch Committed???

J

JRB

It is dark and sick humor for the most part, but man is it funny. I can't get enough of the hot chicks rants to the clown.

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
loco said:
I can't get enough of the hot chicks rants to the clown.
If you only knew how strange this sounds to someone who has no idea what you are talking about.

J

JRB

DVNT said:
If you only knew how strange this sounds to someone who has no idea what you are talking about.
Dude - you have a thread about Elektra. You know how that sounds??? :think:

J

JRB

SkaredShtles said:
Didn't see it, but I watched ER last night for the first time in about 4 years.

There's an hour of my life I'll never get back. :dead:

-S.S.-
I saw pieces as Julie was watching it. How stupid, that whole gangsta kidnapping squat and pee crap. You are right. :dead:

J

JRB

SkaredShtles said:
It seems like there were alot more uber-hot chicks than there used to be......... :thumb:

-S.S.-
Save your time for the hottie on committed.

ridetoofast

scarred, broken and drunk
Mar 31, 2002
crashing at a trail near you...
dh girlie said:
He was simply asking who was going to see it...you are babbling inanely...

sounds like...."What in God's holy name are you blathering about..."

but yes it is a very funny show. i didnt see the first episode though so i dont know the deal behind the clown...other than the fact the he lives in the closet

J

JRB

ridetoofast said:
sounds like...."What in God's holy name are you blathering bout..."

but yes it is a very funny show. i didnt see the first episode though so i dont know the deal behind the clown...other than the fact the he lives in the closet
He's the dying clown that lives in the closet. He came with the apartment and she is just waiting on him to die.

J

JRB

SkaredShtles said:
Naw. God willing, it'll be another 4 years before I watch network TV again. :dead: :D

-S.S.-
Don't do that to yourself. There are some funny ass shows.

DHS

Friendly Neighborhood Pool Boy
Apr 23, 2002
Sand, CA
committed is the lamest thing on tv right now.
gah i'd rather watch fear factor. and i ****ing can't stand that ****.

J

JRB

DHS said:
committed is the lamest thing on tv right now.
gah i'd rather watch fear factor. and i ****ing can't stand that ****.
I'll bet you like ER though.

JSB

Monkey
Apr 8, 2004
Flower Mound, Texas
I haven't decided on committed. I'm dieing to watch a good sitcom though. It has it's very funny parts, but stupid too. Like the clown. Very annoying at times.
I do watch ER, but I've watched it from the beginning. It's like I can't quit on it. It has become very boring. I can't get into any of the characters. They all suck now.
Not to high jack loco but does anyone like Medical Investigations? I've been digging that show lately.

J

JRB

It's on NBC, Lisa. It comes on on Tuesdays and has been on Thursdays too the last couple of weeks.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
SkaredShtles said:
:stupid: My MIL got me a creepy-a$$ clown for Xmas one year. :angry:

I tossed it.

-S.S.-
You're what? Whats a MIL? My friend sent me a weird clown called Chuckling Charlie at Christmas a few years ago...it made the eeriest laughing sound...I threw it in with the toy drive toys this year cuz it freaked me out...it's been in it's box for years and I opened the closet where it was stuffed and it was all evil laughing and I was like f that...SEE YA chuckling charlie!

GravityFreakTJ

leg shavin roadie
Jul 14, 2003
at a road race near you
dh girlie said:
You're what? Whats a MIL? My friend sent me a weird clown called Chuckling Charlie at Christmas a few years ago...it made the eeriest laughing sound...I threw it in with the toy drive toys this year cuz it freaked me out...it's been in it's box for years and I opened the closet where it was stuffed and it was all evil laughing and I was like f that...SEE YA chuckling charlie!

An evil clown so scary that it freaks you,an adult out,so you give to a toy drive who in turn will give to a child :think: .Nice :thumb:

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
SkaredShtles said:
It's "your"........ :rolleyes:

MIL = Mother-in-law

-S.S.-
Do forgive me for the grammatical error...and thank you for clarifying...just watch your ass -S.S. and your p's and q's...I'm watching you fokker! :D

Oh...oh and let me bid you farewell for the weekend...I'm off to Tahoe and the 5-6 feet of fresh snow up there...also, it hasn't gotten over 38 degrees there in a week, so it's nice, soft, fluffy, dry stuff! SEE YA! :D