Quantcast

Anybody watch The Island

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
It's a new movie that came out on DVD a few weeks ago?

Totally awesome! I watch it last night and I was very very surprised!!! A little far fetched at times but all in all it was a good movie!!

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
My wife got it on Netflix and I had no idea what it was about going into it. I thought it was a great movie with a creepy concept.

I think it's funny how it's supposed to be 2025 or something but everyone is driving 2005 model cars and trucks (Mostly Dodge). But I have to say, I can't wait for the 2009 Cadillac :D

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Yep, I just saw it last weekend. I'm not a huge Sci-fi fan and still enjoyed it. Worth the rental

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Heidi said:
Yep, I just saw it last weekend. I'm not a huge Sci-fi fan and still enjoyed it. Worth the rental
:stupid:
i've always wanted to use that smiley...:p

i also rented March of the Penguins and liked that as well. Plus as a special feature it has that bugs bunny cartoon, the one where bugs tries to take the penguin back to the South Pole only to find out when they get there he's actually from Hoboken.

"OOOoooooh i'm dyyyyyyin!"

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
it was ok. Saw it for free from the library.

I did love the scenes where Ewan's character was doing Obi Wan Kenobi stuff... "I'll power down the generator and turn off the tractor beam. Then the Millenium Falcon can take off."

Comedy Gold.