Quantcast

Anybody watched Hannibal Lecter movies?

The Jinx

I'm an angel
Apr 22, 2002
Penang, Malaysia
Anybody watch it? Anybody know the sequence of the movie?

1) Silence of The Lamb
2) Hannibal

Any other?

I just hooked to his movies :devil::devil::devil::devil::devil:

Thanks in advance for the info :thumb:

Regards
sbw

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
Deep in the Jungles of Oklahoma
The Jinx said:

1) Silence of The Lamb
2) Hannibal

Any other?

Regards
sbw
Not seen hannibal... though I have heard of the part where he feeds the guys own brain to him :nope:

RideND

Monkey
Nov 1, 2003
Mandan, ND
I have never seen Hannibal, but did read the book. The pigs part was pretty messed up. I have watched Silence of the Lambs and that was good. Red Dragon (the prequeul) I have never seen.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
The Jinx said:

1) Silence of The Lamb
2) Hannibal

Any other?

Regards
sbw
I don't know if theres any movie on the face of the planet scarier than Silence of the Lambs...

Hannibal was ok...I liked the idea of that dude raising crazy inbred pigs trained to attack and eat people...but it was pretty good...definitely high on the gross factor...theres also another one that is supposed to be the prequel to Silence of the Lambs and that was called Red Dragon, I think...that was pretty good...but it's not Hannibal, it's a guy under Hannibals care or something...can't remember but it was good...

The Jinx

I'm an angel
Apr 22, 2002
Penang, Malaysia
I just bought Red Dragon DVD...gonna watch it when I have time....

IMO, Serial killer are genius people but they use their geniuses the wrong way...

regards
sbw

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Silence of the Lambs didn't scare me at all, actually. Neither did Hannibal though the brain part was pretty gross.

Red Dragon wasn't a great movie but it made me jump more than the other two.

RideND

Monkey
Nov 1, 2003
Mandan, ND
Then he lets the kid on the plane eat the leftover brains. What a sick fuk. The book had a different ending than the movie did but the dvd I think had the alternate ending with it.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Speaking of scary movies, I noticed at the theater some poster advertising the Seed of Chucky...it's about Chucky's baby I'm gonna guess by the ending of the last one Bride of Chucky. Hysterical...then they showed previews for Anaconda 2...SWEET! It's gonna be a good year for movies...at least for me...I love those kinda moves...

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
dh girlie said:
I love those kinda moves...
You mean stupid movies with unbelievably bad plot lines and horrendous acting, usually featuring the main character (with breast implants) in a white tanktop and no bra, spending at least half of the movie soaking wet, and all the side characters wearing the same outfit but getting mercilessly slaughtered or eaten during the course of the movie?

Me too! :thumb:

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
binary visions said:
You mean stupid movies with unbelievably bad plot lines and horrendous acting, usually featuring the main character (with breast implants) in a white tanktop and no bra, spending at least half of the movie soaking wet, and all the side characters wearing the same outfit but getting mercilessly slaughtered or eaten during the course of the movie?

Me too! :thumb:

No...possessed dolls and giant man eating reptiles...

Craw

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
I think the scariest movie I can imagine (for myself) would be a movie with creepy Barbara Streisand dolls, that come to life and ride hairy ass tarantulas at a circus where freaky clowns are eating babies and priests.

Craw

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
DRB said:
Wasn't that a Southpark episode?
Don't know, but if it was, it would have been called the scariest episode of South Park ever...in the world. Earth.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Craw said:
I think the scariest movie I can imagine (for myself) would be a movie with creepy Barbara Streisand dolls, that come to life and ride hairy ass tarantulas at a circus where freaky clowns are eating babies and priests.
That does sound pretty scary...I think we are long lost relatives because I too...am afraid of...Barbara Streisand, tarantulas, clowns, priests, don't like circus' and babies...well they're ok to look at sometimes, but they smell...