Anyone actually been to Iraq?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Old Man G Funk

Choir Boy
Nov 21, 2005
In a handbasket
alwaysbroncin19 said:
I thank every one who has served over there everytime I see or talk to them. For those I will never get a chance to talk to (dead, for all of you dunderheads out there) I am sorry. But everytime you people mock the war, you are mocking their efforts! I don't care how you sugar-coat your reasonings, that is precisely what you are doing. Why do I know this? Yeah, because I have been a part of this war, and I know what it's like when your fellow "Americans" criticise your efforts.
Excuse me?

When I say that I wish Bush had never invaded so that 2200+ families didn't have to lose their loved ones, I'm criticizing and mocking the soldiers? When I criticize Bush's lack of planning I'm somehow criticizing and mocking the soldiers? Don't play the "You're unAmerican" game with me. Bush casually sent thousands of soldiers to their deaths in Iraq after lying not only about the reasons and the intel, but also about whether he had exhasted every avenue of diplomacy, but I'm the one who is anti-soldier for opposing that? That is a huge, stinking pile of BS.

Thank you for your service, but don't think for one second that that entitles you to come here and be offensive to everyone else.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Westy said:
Moldmaking is a good job. But just remember, manufacurers aren't exactly stumbling over themselves to keep those jobs in the US.
That's why he's going to Europe. He is exchanging "wourld travel" for a decent wage. He will get to work in some of Money Magazine's "100 Best 3rd World Sweatshops".

I wish I was that cool.

Old Man G Funk

Choir Boy
Nov 21, 2005
In a handbasket
valve bouncer said:
But...but...but...but...but....but the Iraqis love us....don't they:confused: :(
Throwing rocks is a sign of respect in their culture. It symbolizes the belief that the one being thrown at is so near to god that the rocks can not hurt that person. It's really a badge of honor.

The Amish

Dumber than N8
Feb 22, 2005
ALEXIS_DH said:
by "travel my ass off" i think he means "cross the county line twice a day, and the state line once a month".
Actually i spent about 7 yrs on the road folowing phish, I think I've only got about 8 or 9 states left to see but Im workin on it. I dont like to leave the states much with the exception of a trip up to canada to see some titties but I'll be headed over seas soon.
As for Mold making Im completly aware of it being a dying trade.Thats why I'm goin into luthiery, people will want bad ass guitars long after the mexicans do all our machining

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
The Amish said:
Tell that to anson wellington
Sometimes you make even less sense than I'd think possible. WTF are you trying to say? You know the name of a black rider so you're not a racist? Okaaaaayyy...

The Amish

Dumber than N8
Feb 22, 2005
BurlyShirley said:
Welcome to my ignore list, fag.
strange Im being called a fag by a carpet muncher. What do you listen to green day, and 3 doors down. Get bent radio rock blows

GumbaFish

Turbo Monkey
Oct 5, 2004
Rochester N.Y.
The Amish said:
As for Mold making Im completly aware of it being a dying trade.Thats why I'm goin into luthiery, people will want bad ass guitars long after the mexicans do all our machining
Can you make me a guitar so I can kick your ass in a guitar duel like the one from Crossroads (not the brit spears bs, the one with steve vai and joe satriani)

The Amish

Dumber than N8
Feb 22, 2005
Changleen said:
Sometimes you make even less sense than I'd think possible. WTF are you trying to say? You know the name of a black rider so you're not a racist? Okaaaaayyy...
Whatever I'm sure you know all 3 black people in NZ. I try to tell you over and over my hate is dished out on a case by case basis. Personally I choose not to use the N word much just because it holds onto a part of the past no americans should be proud of but I'll tell you once what alot of my black friends tell me. "Theres a big difference between blacks and niggers". Every person in america deserves to be free and equal. I hate what an unfortunately high number of balcks in our society have choose to do with there freedom, but that doesnt make me racist. At the end of the day I dont have to be them and they dont have to be me.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
The Amish said:
strange Im being called a fag by a carpet muncher. What do you listen to green day, and 3 doors down. Get bent radio rock blows
LMAO!
Thats what I hate about you Phish guys. You're all the same. You think you're real anti-mainstream with that crap, when you're really just a bunch of losers. Everyone laughs at you. You're so anti-mainstream:rolleyes: that you think youre real original for not listening to crap like greenday. Get a clue, loser. Phish sucks worse than the radio.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
The Amish said:
Whatever I'm sure you know all 3 black people in NZ. I try to tell you over and over my hate is dished out on a case by case basis. Personally I choose not to use the N word much just because it holds onto a part of the past no americans should be proud of but I'll tell you once what alot of my black friends tell me. "Theres a big difference between blacks and niggers". Every person in america deserves to be free and equal. I hate what an unfortunately high number of balcks in our society have choose to do with there freedom, but that doesnt make me racist. At the end of the day I dont have to be them and they dont have to be me.
Dude, I don't know you, but so far on this forum your posts have made you out to be an exceptionally racist, biggoted individual. Your multiple comments about "the Aaaaarrrabb" or whatever it was, various posts you've made whilst talking about blacks, immigration and so on, I'm sure you'd be proud to show your 'black friends'...

Whatever your real feelings on the issue, be aware - to people on this forum you've only displayed yourself as I've said, a racist, biggoted prick.

The Amish

Dumber than N8
Feb 22, 2005
Btw Anson called me monday morning. Im such a racist he wants to come stay with me for a few days and ride some park.

As for Phish. I Realise its hard to be anti mainstream when 1,000,000 people try to get into every show. I dont listen to it to be anti mainstream. I listen to it because the dudes handsdown one of the greatest guitar gods ever. Not to mention page on the piano. Farkin sweeeeeeet! I gonna let you in on a little secret sweet heart. No matter what band you listen to on the radio the songs always the same 3 chords G-C-D no tallent there what so ever.

The Amish

Dumber than N8
Feb 22, 2005
Changleen said:
Dude, I don't know you, but so far on this forum your posts have made you out to be an exceptionally racist, biggoted individual. Your multiple comments about "the Aaaaarrrabb" or whatever it was, various posts you've made whilst talking about blacks, immigration and so on, I'm sure you'd be proud to show your 'black friends'...

Whatever your real feelings on the issue, be aware - to people on this forum you've only displayed yourself as I've said, a racist, biggoted prick.
Im gonna let you in on a little secret here in america. Alot of blacks are more pissed off about what other blacks are doin than any white guy can ever be. PM Bill Cosby. As for the Arabs Im pretty sure the feelings mutual so no love loss there.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
The Amish said:
Btw Anson called me monday morning. Im such a racist he wants to come stay with me for a few days and ride some park.
Would you show Anson your posts on here? Be honest.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
The Amish said:
I listen to it because the dudes handsdown one of the greatest guitar gods ever. Not to mention page on the piano. Farkin sweeeeeeet! I gonna let you in on a little secret sweet heart. No matter what band you listen to on the radio the songs always the same 3 chords G-C-D no tallent there what so ever.
So is Engway Malmstein but he sucks too. Dave Matthews is "so talented" but he sucks balls just the same. Face it. Phish fans are just losers. You wish they were "The Dead" but they only had one or two good songs, but you're stuck with these poseur ass, hacky sack kicking douche bags. I hope the "Hot Chicks" you supposedly bang arent the unshaven, dirty fish head skanks I see walking around with nappy hair and hemp necklaces.
Better yet, Europe probably is the better place for you, as you dig people that smell bad, anyway. I feel sorry for your parents. Please die.

The Amish

Dumber than N8
Feb 22, 2005
Sue me I dont like people hopin my borders illegaly, come herer the way everyone else has for the last 2 centuries. Right past the statue of liberty. If you want to be a part of this country be a part of it. Learn the language the culture and join in, its a party everyones invited, you still gotta pay at the door. Im gald you can support race's that call for the complete destruction of other races. In america we dont. If it comes down to us and them it will be them every time

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
The Amish said:
Im gonna let you in on a little secret here in america. Alot of blacks are more pissed off about what other blacks are doin than any white guy can ever be. PM Bill Cosby. As for the Arabs Im pretty sure the feelings mutual so no love loss there.
Yeah, I did actually live in the US for sometime, hence my posting on RM.

That's a pretty childish attitude about Arabs, dude. Maybe your first overseas trip should be to the region.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
The Amish said:
Do you think successfull black folks have a right to make biggoted comments about you because you live in a trailer and aren't living up to their idea of success............ or full realization of your potential?

The Amish

Dumber than N8
Feb 22, 2005
BurlyShirley said:
So is Engway Malmstein but he sucks too. Dave Matthews is "so talented" but he sucks balls just the same. Face it. Phish fans are just losers. You wish they were "The Dead" but they only had one or two good songs, but you're stuck with these poseur ass, hacky sack kicking douche bags. I hope the "Hot Chicks" you supposedly bang arent the unshaven, dirty fish head skanks I see walking around with nappy hair and hemp necklaces.
Better yet, Europe probably is the better place for you, as you dig people that smell bad, anyway. I feel sorry for your parents. Please die.

I hate wookies, Shave your pits already. Malmstein rules, Daves a tool. I got to see jerry how bout you?

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
The Amish said:
I hate wookies, Shave your pits already. Malmstein rules, Daves a tool. I got to see jerry how bout you?
Nah, Im not into the dead. I mostly listen to Iron Maiden, Danzig, old punk stuff, classic rock. Nothing too trendy.

The Amish

Dumber than N8
Feb 22, 2005
kidwoo said:
Do you think successfull black folks have a right to make biggoted comments about you because you live in a trailer and aren't living up to their idea of success............ or full realization of your potential?
absolutely this is america. But I think theres a difference between bigotry and honesty

The Amish

Dumber than N8
Feb 22, 2005
BurlyShirley said:
Nah, Im not into the dead. I mostly listen to Iron Maiden, Danzig, old punk stuff, classic rock. Nothing too trendy.
An old school dirt rocker chic. Sweet! you gals is hard to find these days

The Amish

Dumber than N8
Feb 22, 2005
Changleen said:
Yeah, I did actually live in the US for sometime, hence my posting on RM.

That's a pretty childish attitude about Arabs, dude. Maybe your first overseas trip should be to the region.
I dont think I need to have my head sawed off anytime soon

GumbaFish

Turbo Monkey
Oct 5, 2004
Rochester N.Y.
BurlyShirley said:
Thanks for the advice oh god of all music.

ghostrider

7034 miles, still no custom title
Jan 6, 2003
Shadows of Mt Boney, CA.
The Amish said:
An old school dirt rocker chic. Sweet! you gals is hard to find these days
This has got to go down as one of the best threads in RM history. If I'm reading this right, the dude is hitting on BS. Amish, please, whatever you do, don't stop posting on here, it is just too damn funny.

The Amish

Dumber than N8
Feb 22, 2005
ghostrider said:
This has got to go down as one of the best threads in RM history. If I'm reading this right, the dude is hitting on BS. Amish, please, whatever you do, don't stop posting on here, it is just too damn funny.
Nothins off limits, Im just gald to play my part

ohio

The Fresno Kid
Nov 26, 2001
SF, CA
The Amish said:
absolutely this is america. But I think theres a difference between bigotry and honesty
Deep, man. That's like saying there's a difference between diet coke and punching clowns. Thanks for the insight.

An honest bigot is still a bigot. A dishonest bigot is still a bigot. The two have nothing to do with each other.

ohio

The Fresno Kid
Nov 26, 2001
SF, CA
BurlyShirley said:
Your crab looks like a vagina.

Status
Not open for further replies.