Quantcast

Anyone at N* the 29th and 30th (wed and thurs)?

ghettogt76

Monkey
Dec 5, 2001
Pleasant Hill, Kali'fo'nya
I'll be up there both days with a buddy of mine. First N* run on my new (to me) Nicolai M-Pire :D. Too bad I won't be getting my avy til after this trip, but oh well. If anyone wants to hook up, let's ride!

captainpolution

Turbo Monkey
Nov 18, 2004
i think i might drive up and do it that day. what do you ride? and slalomrider ill just look for don and ill assume he's with you lol

captainpolution

Turbo Monkey
Nov 18, 2004
you guys mind if i tag along? i dont think any of my friends want to come up tomorrow. im riding a bullit. what trails do you guys like to ride?

captainpolution

Turbo Monkey
Nov 18, 2004
just look for me, i have green rotors lol. the names matt also. ill be wearing white longsleeve shirt, red full face

captainpolution

Turbo Monkey
Nov 18, 2004
oh yea, ill be rollin up in my 99 grand cherokee lol

ill be blasting michael jackson too and have pink ribbons tied to the back with a rainbow across the back window

captainpolution

Turbo Monkey
Nov 18, 2004
yea that gravel trail is HELLA GNAR!!!!!! that **** almost took me out one time with its tenticles and ****.

yea im sure there will be only one m-pire up there and ill look for dons canfield

ghettogt76

Monkey
Dec 5, 2001
captainpolution said:
yea that gravel trail is HELLA GNAR!!!!!! that **** almost took me out one time with its tenticles and ****.

yea im sure there will be only one m-pire up there and ill look for dons canfield
Got a number we can call you at tomorrow? PM me if you don't want it posted on a public forum...

captainpolution

Turbo Monkey
Nov 18, 2004
fo sho my brotha

if i dont answer the first time try again in like 5

ill be chillin in the upper parking lot till whenever

captainpolution

Turbo Monkey
Nov 18, 2004
I run sticks, dogbone, boondocks, most of karpiel. I dont hit the gnar waterfall rock thing under the lift though, I havent been up to it but for some reason it freaks me out.

but other than that, i run all of the trails, hit most of the drops. it should be good

captainpolution

Turbo Monkey
Nov 18, 2004
ghettogt76: sorry i had to bail. I got a pinch flat right at the end of sticks and I didnt notice it till you guys were far off. I tried to catch up but I was almost up to you guys then you took off. Sorry for makin you wait and such. But, it was nice meeting you guys and thanks for lettin me ride along.

ghettogt76

Monkey
Dec 5, 2001
captainpolution said:
ghettogt76: sorry i had to bail. I got a pinch flat right at the end of sticks and I didnt notice it till you guys were far off. I tried to catch up but I was almost up to you guys then you took off. Sorry for makin you wait and such. But, it was nice meeting you guys and thanks for lettin me ride along.
It's cool mang. For our last run we went down pho dogg and sticks to make sure you weren't dead :D Good to ride with you!

captainpolution

Turbo Monkey
Nov 18, 2004
lol thanks, it was awsome riding with you guys too, good to ride with people faster than me(as in im always in front of the group i ride with, not saying im fast or anything lol)