Quantcast

Anyone at Whiz Aug 4th-7th?

jubilee

Chimp
Mar 29, 2006
Earth
Heading up this weekend to try out the new bikey. Just me and my wife, and I've got her convinced to try a DH bike too. Sweet.

Any other PNW-ers gonna be there? Holla.

:looney:

erikkellison

Monkey
Jan 28, 2004
Denver, CO
I'm heading up to ride the 5th and 6th. Going up in the morning of the 5th, leaving the night of the 6th. Maybe I'll see some of y'all! I'll be on this:

erikkellison

Monkey
Jan 28, 2004
Denver, CO
Check out hostelz.com, and punch in Whistler. Then call around. I think the Fireside has room, and UBC too. Southside doesn't, and neither does HI-Whistler.

jubilee

Chimp
Mar 29, 2006
Earth
erikkellison said:
I'm heading up to ride the 5th and 6th. Going up in the morning of the 5th, leaving the night of the 6th. Maybe I'll see some of y'all! I'll be on this:
Sorry I missed your post. Had a great weekend on the Highline's maiden voyage. I see you're from B-ham....we ate at Bandito's burritos on the way up.:thumb:

I'm thinking of heading back up for a short trip sept 8 or 15.....

TtotheJ

Monkey
Jan 23, 2005
B'ham, WA
jubilee said:
Sorry I missed your post. Had a great weekend on the Highline's maiden voyage. I see you're from B-ham....we ate at Bandito's burritos on the way up.:thumb:

I'm thinking of heading back up for a short trip sept 8 or 15.....
Yeah things didn't work out very well for erikkellison and myself that weekend. We were up there but only Sat. See my other post for why: Another Whistler Victim

erikkellison

Monkey
Jan 28, 2004
Denver, CO
i'll have to find your post too tj.
it makes me sad to look at a picture of my bike. it's so perfect, and i don't even get to ride it anymore. any takers? i'll sell part or all, but i might keep the brakes and front wheel for a light teail bike if i part it out.
oh, and for what it's worth, it suffered no damage in my crash, and was not the reason i crashed either.
it took me 8 minutes to type this :(