Quantcast

Anyone been to Mammoth yet this year?

-BB-

I broke all the rules, but somehow still became mo
Sep 6, 2001
Livin it up in the O.C.
I'm supposed to head up there the weekend of the 18th and I was wondering how much snow is still up there. I have no problem riding across the snow of course. Have done it many times in the past. Just curious...

I wasn't able to make it up there last season. Any new goodies that I have to look forward to?

-BB-

Sep 6, 2001
Livin it up in the O.C.
Oh, and they say that they have a new "shuttle":

Stump Alley Express Shuttle runs daily from July 18 to September 6, 11:00 to 4:00, for access back to the Adventure Center from Twilight Zone, DC-10, Brake Through, Seven Bridges. Pipeline and Ricochet.

Is this an actual van type shuttle? I loved it when they opened up that other lift at the bottom of DC-10. Wish they would do that again.

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA
Haven't been up there this year but they have Techno Rock and some other trails they built if you haven't ridden them yet. Post up after you go and let us know how it is.

-BB-

Sep 6, 2001
Livin it up in the O.C.
Your from Tustin, huh?

Know anything about this new trail that they jsut built in Santiago Oaks? I read about it yesterday in the OC Register. Wonder exactly where it is.

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA
Nope, haven't heard about it. I haven't been over to the Oaks in a while. If you want to go ride sometime, hit me up. I live in Orange now, never updated my profile.

-BB-

Sep 6, 2001
Livin it up in the O.C.
That would be cool. All of my "dh" buddies have either moved, are injured, or have had kids in the last year.