Quantcast

Anyone been to Teds since rain?

Slater

Monkey
Oct 10, 2007
I'll be there this saturday afternoon. I've never met any of you guys so if you see a goon on this,

Yell at me.

Anderson first, then TW.

I want to get some more time in on the two doubles at the bottom I built up after the first good rain of the winter. They're so good now!

kev211

Monkey
Jan 22, 2008
San Diago
^ So if we see you, we're supposed to steal your bike right? :busted: Haha Im goin out to the desert this weekend. Time to ride the big DH bikes with engines haha

Slater

Monkey
Oct 10, 2007
hahaha

I'm purposely staying off mx bikes because I'm addicted to things with engines, and I'd never ride my Demo again.

Have fun though!

dft

Chimp
Apr 27, 2004
^ So if we see you, we're supposed to steal your bike right? :busted: Haha Im goin out to the desert this weekend. Time to ride the big DH bikes with engines haha
yea, kick his ass (kidding). this thread is like our personel email threads planning rides, funny. any of you dudes hit up the ladder we built on the trail up top?

***MTB***

Monkey
Dec 19, 2004
SoCal
You mean near that gnarly rock garden with the rock drop? As you ride down that trail, the ladder will be on the left really high up right?

And no, I haven't rode it yet.... hell, I don't even know how to get to that side of the mountain from the top. :imstupid:

wtf is up with the zig-zag ladder into the deathly impossible rock section off the trailhead of trees and insanity?

i walked down the trail and almost died!!! does anyone actually do that?!?!?
and hows that stepdown off to the west overlooking insanity? where does that run out to?
interesting lines for sure...

Fonzie18

Turbo Monkey
Yo you hucker . . . did you get your new ride yet?
I got one built up but the team bikes will not be in till later this month due to sponsor-lag...welcome to the bike biZ/not being a big-shot pro.

Cheetah, I liked mine...the suspension is amazing, plows like no other. And Sully is one cool cat.

As for the ride, I'll post some pics of the team bike once I get it...and the team makes an announcement.

jamesdc

Monkey
May 6, 2007
I am probably going to be in san diego riding on friday and saturday and I would like to hit up ted williams, ATT, and any other good dh spots. Is anyone able to ride and be a tour guide?

kev211

Monkey
Jan 22, 2008
San Diago
I am probably going to be in san diego riding on friday and saturday and I would like to hit up ted williams, ATT, and any other good dh spots. Is anyone able to ride and be a tour guide?
Im goin to teds on fri at about 3ish. I dont know how good of a tour guide Ill be, but I know most of the trails so...

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Yo!

I'm looking at making a trip down to SD to ride this Saturday. I've never been to Ted, but I wanna check it out. Anyone riding this weekend willing to show the new-guy around? I'm cool. Luvbun will vouch for it... or at least his mom will.