Quantcast

anyone bored? a strange music question

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
Was watching I, Robot this weekend breaking in some new home theater gear. Anyways... does anyone know the name of the song (and the band) of the song playing when Spooner wakes up early in the movie. I don't remember if it's playing on his alarm clock, or if he puts it on to get ready. I'm pretty sure it's a remake, but I want that version.

I usually go to CDnow.com and look up songs as they usually have samples from all the songs - and that's how I identify songs that I don't know the name of. But they don't have any samples off the soundtrack.

Mackie

Monkey
Mar 4, 2004
New York
jacksonpt said:
Was watching I, Robot this weekend breaking in some new home theater gear. Anyways... does anyone know the name of the song (and the band) of the song playing when Spooner wakes up early in the movie. I don't remember if it's playing on his alarm clock, or if he puts it on to get ready. I'm pretty sure it's a remake, but I want that version.

I usually go to CDnow.com and look up songs as they usually have samples from all the songs - and that's how I identify songs that I don't know the name of. But they don't have any samples off the soundtrack.
Itunes Music Store has the soundtrack up, with samples.