Quantcast

anyone bought from americancycle.com?

A Grove

Monkey
Nov 20, 2007
State College, PA
Unlike some other companies...:rolleyes:
Can I ask how Brad ever screwed you over? I mean, I'm not going to sit here and defend Brad over the internet. Especially whenever the claims people are making are being MADE over the internet. Who knows WHO is behind the keyboard, and frankly, it's non of my buisness either way. Brad was GREAT to me with the bars/stem/other goodies he sent my way. I will most definitally be doing buisness with him in the future. My point is that to the best of my knowledge, Brad did nothing to screw you over. Don't make comments, etc based strictly off of his issues with other customers. Every company has some issues, it happens. We're only human, afterall.

On the flipside, if Brad HAS done something to screw you over, that is your problem with Brad, and I think its fairly immature to come in and rant/bash in someone else thread, let alone over the intraweb.

Rant over...

ride26

Monkey
Nov 24, 2005
Henniker NH
Amer. cycle/ ACE BMX

I had a very BAD dealing with these guys..I ended up at a loss of money, and the wrong parts.. weeks after I was told they were on the way

seems that most everyone else here has had a good run in with them but I'm turned off from them for life

sittingduck

Turbo Monkey
Jun 22, 2007
Oregon
:plthumbsdown::plthumbsdown::plthumbsdown:
It took them 3 weeks to send me a BB spindle.
It got here, and it was defective.
Every message I sent went ignored, until I filed a paypal dispute, then I finally got a response. After giving me the runaround, and suffering questions like "do you even ride?" they finally told me they would send another one. Several weeks later, I finally had a spindle.
Don't buy from them if you expect fast service.

climbingbubba

Monkey
May 24, 2007
I bought some cranks off of ebay from them and after waiting a week they said they didn't even have them in stock. i would make sure to call them cause they had a few different things online that were not in stock. besides that they other cranks i ordered came fast.
seem to be cheep so i would buy from them again. just not online. def over the phone

Blown04GT

Chimp
Apr 14, 2008
Raleigh, NC
Well, I got my video yesterday and its the WRONG ONE! They sent me the issue 69 but I ordered 67. I called them a minute ago and they said they were out of 67 so they sent me 69. That's all fine and dandy, cuz I wanted 69 eventually, but they should have at least let me know about it. I think that might be my last purchase.

I can see it now, I order a black Dirt Bike and they send me a red one because they didn't have any more black ones. uh, no thanks.

sittingduck

Turbo Monkey
Jun 22, 2007
Oregon
i haven't bought anything with them but i have heard that they are ligit.
As long as you don't mind the very real possibility of all communication beyond the purchase being ignored, and waiting an extremely long time for your purchase, you shouldn't have a problem.