Quantcast

Anyone catch the Bridgestone commercials last night?

r464

Turbo Monkey
Oct 17, 2006
Earth
No good...

The driver went around Richard Simmons. Obviously the tires slipped...

ultraNoob

Yoshinoya Destroyer
Jan 20, 2007
Hills of Paradise
At the very least the driver shoulda put it into a drift and knocked him down or something. I was disappointed in bridgestone. I think I'm gonna switch to BFGoodrich.

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
I'm sorry, but the best ad last night by far was for the Toyota Sequoia where they were doing shuttle runs on Big Wheels with Fu Manchu providing the backing sound track. (RAWK)

Makes me want one so bad. (By one I mean a bigwheel, not a Toyota.)

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I'm sorry, but the best ad last night by far was for the Toyota Sequoia where they were doing shuttle runs on Big Wheels with Fu Manchu providing the backing sound track. (RAWK)

Makes me want one so bad. (By one I mean a bigwheel, not a Toyota.)
:stupid:

We wanted to head outside and hit the pavement on any kids toy in the room after that.

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
No good...

The driver went around Richard Simmons. Obviously the tires slipped...
That's what I said. :clapping:

One of the guys I was watching with almost died when that Doritio's commercial where the guy in the mouse suit jumps through the wall and beats the crap out of the guy. His reaction was way funnier than the ad itself.

Connundrum1

Monkey
Mar 11, 2005
Gold River, Sac Town, CA
the Doritos ad was totally amazing. the sequoia ad was funny because of shuttling and the bridgestone ad was great with alice cooper, but lost points by going around richard simmons.

edit: alice cooper, i'm retarded and dunno how i messed that one up. i did actually mean alice cooper.

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
yea i made that edit, i'm not quite sure how i messed that one up that bad. i knew the alice part. i'll help build the wall of fail.
No, the Wall of Fail is really just for .PitSteelers. It came into being after he tried to -rep everyone who -rep'd him into oblivion, only to discover that if you have no rep, all you can give out are useless grey squares.