Quantcast

Anyone doing 24 Hours at Laguna Seca in May? nt

cliffster5

In dog years I'm dead
Aug 23, 2001
Salinas, CA
Me too... probably 5 person co-ed team... don't have the name of it yet (last year's name was pretty lame). Hope to see ya out there. Hey Brick, love those Moab pix you posted. Solo eh? Impressive. Good luck to you both.

BrickTop

Chimp
Oct 29, 2002
Durango, CO
Originally posted by cliffster5
Me too... probably 5 person co-ed team... don't have the name of it yet (last year's name was pretty lame). Hope to see ya out there. Hey Brick, love those Moab pix you posted. Solo eh? Impressive. Good luck to you both.
Thanks, Moab was a blast last year....came back with like 300 pictures.

Yeah, solo. I've done a handful of 100's and some other endurance events, but this is my first year trying a few solo 24's. Now I get to see what the second 12 hours feels like. I bet it will be a piece of cake.....:rolleyes:

cliffster5

In dog years I'm dead
Aug 23, 2001
Salinas, CA
Open invitation to anyone doing Laguna Seca 24.... I'm doing a night check out ride with my 5 person co-ed team on Friday May 9th @ 7:30 pm... PM me if you want to join us... We'll prolly do Couch Canyon and Outhouse trail.

CityAthletes

Chimp
Feb 27, 2005
Please see discussion forum ( http://www.cityathletes.com/discussion/index.php?forum=1&cnl= ). This is a chance for you or your friends to get featured on Oakland Tribune. Please contact the gentleman and be a part of an exciting news article.

24hour mountainbike racing

I am a photographer working on a photo-essay for the Oakland Tribune on the growing popularity of 24hour racing. I'm looking for a solo-rider or a team that is participating in this years race at Laguna Seca on May 5th. I would like to follow the team or rider tthoruhgout the race and also document some of their training leading up to the race. Anyone interested in being documented, please email me. I also have a backround in mountain biking and have participated in this race twice. If your interested, please email me at jmott78@hotmail.com.
Thanks
-Jusitn Mott

And yes...CityAthletes is cool :)