Quantcast

Anyone else’s allergies going crazy?

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
Oy! My head is killing me! It feels like I'm being stabbed in both ears with an ice pick! :angry:

I love the weather, but goodness please rain so we can get rid of some of this dang pollen :mumble:

Langer

Monkey
Mar 27, 2004
Hiding
Snacks said:
Oy! My head is killing me! It feels like I'm being stabbed in both ears with an ice pick! :angry:

I love the weather, but goodness please rain so we can get rid of some of this dang pollen :mumble:
I went on a night roadie ride the other night and had an asthma attack. :drool: I thought I was going to die!!! :dead: :dead:

Asthma suxxxxxx

Tully

Monkey
Oct 8, 2003
Seattle, WA
I don't know what I'm allergic to, but they usually don't kick in until April or May, by which time I'm a mess with my puffy, watery eyes, and constantly runny nose. I think it's time for some Claritin or whatever this year.

joelsman

Turbo Monkey
Feb 1, 2002
B'ham
my nose and eyes are bad right now, sucks, I thought I was getting sick but my snot is clear. this post reminded me of allergies.

ioscope

Turbo Monkey
Jul 3, 2004
Vashon, WA
I only get congested when I sleep, doesn't matter where either. Then I end up breathing through my mouth all night, then it gets all dry and more congested. It's fine the rest of the day though!