Quantcast

Anyone else notice a lot of skin in the Women's Figure Skating?

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
I saw a lot of back and side skin with the female skaters. A positive fashion trend, in my opinion.

dexterq20

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2003
NorCal
Ya know, Steve, this kinda begs a slightly bigger question... WHY THE HELL WERE YOU WATCHING FIGURE SKATING?

I mean, c'mon, if you're that desperate, you could at least dig through the trash and scrounge up an old Sears catalog and have some fun with the lingerie section. But figure skating? Jeebus, man! Worst Olympic "sport" ever. I'd even rather watch curling. Hell, I'd rather watch curling combined with figure skating than just figure skating by itself. Damn.

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
dexterq20 said:
Ya know, Steve, this kinda begs a slightly bigger question... WHY THE HELL WERE YOU WATCHING FIGURE SKATING?

I mean, c'mon, if you're that desperate, you could at least dig through the trash and scrounge up an old Sears catalog and have some fun with the lingerie section. But figure skating? Jeebus, man! Worst Olympic "sport" ever. I'd even rather watch curling. Hell, I'd rather watch curling combined with figure skating than just figure skating by itself. Damn.

Awe damn...thats gonna leave a mark...:eek:

:D

bigdrop05

Monkey
Mar 26, 2005
I watch it & also ICE dancing(staring at the girl only).
(I don't watch the solo mens!!)
My wife's sisters daughter is on the US Olympic team for ice dancing..!Slovenia next month i think.Yep, they have $.

mmaddmark

Monkey
Feb 24, 2004
curling combined with figure skating. hmmm. i think they call that hockey. yet that would be funny.sliding them bowls towards them skaters.

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
MudGrrl said:
if you want to see me crash... just come riding with me, it's just about a guarantee. The trip to the emergency room isn't always on the itinerary though.
Amen to the last sentence! Sitting waiting for hours in an emergency waiting room in pain is no fun. Especially when some doctors make you sit for a long time because they think our sport is stupid and dangerous...:rolleyes:

J

JRB

I Are Baboon said:
You actually WATCH figure skating?

:rofl:
:stupid: Pussy!!! Did you wax your legs while you were watching too???

*I can't even stand to hear the music from the other room while Julie watches it. Different strokes.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
dexterq20 said:

Because WOMEN SKATERS ARE HOT!

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
loco said:
*I can't even stand to hear the music from the other room while Julie watches it. Different strokes.
i actually recognized 6, and have played 4, of the pieces played during the ice dancing finals and women's finals. that was strange.

i like watching ice skating. i don't know why. that 16yr old girl from Georgia (country, not state) looked like a 12yr old. that would be ****in' hard going from the jr. ranks up to the Olympic level.

J

JRB

the Inbred said:
i actually recognized 6, and have played 4, of the pieces played during the ice dancing finals and women's finals. that was strange.

i like watching ice skating. i don't know why. that 16yr old girl from Georgia (country, not state) looked like a 12yr old. that would be ****in' hard going from the jr. ranks up to the Olympic level.
Stop while you are ahead. ;)

*any word on a fork???

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
no....argh.

dude...if you ever need something, i highly, highly recommend calling up Car--- from SA and seeing what he can do for you.

J

JRB

the Inbred said:
no....argh.

dude...if you ever need something, i highly, highly recommend calling up Car--- from SA and seeing what he can do for you.
It's almost just easier to call Universal Cycles or Performance, however, I do get quite a lot from the local shop now. I am waiting for Carlos to weigh in on the disc hub, road axle conversion I posted on Mojo. Maybe I should call him later.

edit - I have a 5" Z1 FR SL you can borrow to get running for now. Is that all you need??? I could even rob the black King HS from my CX bike to lend to you, if you needed it. I want your bike rolling.

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
I'm encouraged by these pictures. I generally turn off the figure skating, because the outfits always deceive me, with the flesh-colored modesty pieces that get you hungry for the close up, then leave you with nothing...and force you to watch figure skating in the meanwhile.

Looks like someone got a clue in the wardrobe department...but then again, I find some of the female skiiers and speedskaters to be a lot more attractive in the skintight rubbery suit things anyhow.

MD

riverside73

Monkey
Nov 29, 2004
I think that Women's Figure Skating could be spiced up alot with even skimpier outfits and replacing the girls that skate around after the performances picking up flowers with skating Oompah-Loompahs.

noname

Monkey
Feb 19, 2006
outer limits
MikeD said:
I'm encouraged by these pictures. I generally turn off the figure skating, because the outfits always deceive me, with the flesh-colored modesty pieces that get you hungry for the close up, then leave you with nothing...and force you to watch figure skating in the meanwhile.

Looks like someone got a clue in the wardrobe department...but then again, I find some of the female skiiers and speedskaters to be a lot more attractive in the skintight rubbery suit things anyhow.

MD
definately the speedskaters, nice a**es. the team captain for the us womans curling is smokin hot too!
(was too drunk to change the channel:agree: )