Quantcast

Anyone else notice something in this photo

J

JRB

I didn't notice anything in the photo, but I noticed that Konabumm doesn't exactly keep up. :thumb:

Geoff G.

Monkey
Sep 6, 2004
scituate mass
I do notice that there is a hardee's sign in the backround. I went to tennesee for Apalacian service project last year, and I can say that is blows Macdonald's out of the water. It's on par with wendy's, but more southern.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Urban FR'er 666 said:
That has got to be the stupidest B!TCH I have ever seen, She's worried about the sound, but she doesn't worry about the damn smoke?!!!!! :rolleyes:
oh my god! You're right! I'm surprised no one else noticed that. Good catch!

blt2ride

Turbo Monkey
May 25, 2005
Chatsworth
Am I alone here in thinking that this picture was "photoshopped?" I find it almost impossible to believe that a newspaper would publish an article with a pregnant women smoking...

On the other hand, I saw a picture of Jackie Kennedy smoking when she was probably 8 months pregnant...

CHOP

Monkey
Aug 20, 2003
Rivermont, Va
blt2ride said:
Am I alone here in thinking that this picture was "photoshopped?" I find it almost impossible to believe that a newspaper would publish an article with a pregnant women smoking...

On the other hand, I saw a picture of Jackie Kennedy smoking when she was probably 8 months pregnant...
Not photoshopped.....It is the Roanoke Times from Roanoke, Virginia. I look at that paper everyday.

Repack

Turbo Monkey
Nov 29, 2001
Boston Area
Bullitt Ave? Or does Santa Cruz spell it Bullit? Maybe they printed the pic in hopes that people who saw her would give her s***.