Quantcast

Anyone else Psyched for Dark Knight?

mattmatt86

Turbo Monkey
Feb 9, 2005
Bleedmore, Murderland
I loved Batman Begins and when I started seeing previews a while back for Dark Knight I couldn't wait. I've now reached the climax (hehe) of my excitement after watching/readying the following review of the movie.

Disclamer: The video is kinda long winded but it definitely got me pumped for the movie.

Thought I'd share, Enjoy.

KavuRider

Turbo Monkey
Jan 30, 2006
CT
I loved Batman Begins and when I started seeing previews a while back for Dark Knight I couldn't wait. I've now reached the climax (hehe) of my excitement after watching/readying the following review of the movie.

Disclamer: The video is kinda long winded but it definitely got me pumped for the movie.

Thought I'd share, Enjoy.
I'm very psyched, can't wait!

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
apparently VERY dark. Harvey dent is even worse. From what I've heard and can gather, Dark Knight seems to be borderline psychological thriller. I love how they're adding all the back story to it, and how BW deals with his own personal demons.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
w3rd Cotton. reflux needs new shorts after having read reviews and seen trailers for W-E.
WALL-E is incredible.

I will be seeing the Dark Knight at a IMAX theater.

These will be the best hollywood movies of the summer.

Last edited:

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
I really want to see Dark Knight. I love Heath Ledger. I really thought he did a great job in Lords of Dogtown, and Christian Bale is no slouch either.

And to think Gary Oldman is the straight man...

JustMtnB44

Monkey
Sep 13, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
I definitely want to see Dark Knight. I was never a fan of Batman movies but then I watched Batman Begins and it was really good, so if the new one is at least as good as that it should be awesome.

I went to see WALL-E last night, it was probably the best animated movie I've ever seen.

Red Rabbit

Picky Pooper
Jan 27, 2007
Colorado
OMFG. It was traumatizing. I got out side and expected the theater to blow up.

Wish they made two movies instead of one. It reached a good conclusion and then went on. Go see it, worth the money imho.

The Joker was most definitely crazy. I have seen psychopaths more sane than his character.

ridiculous

Turbo Monkey
Jan 18, 2005
MD / NoVA
I love how Christian Bale said that he is going to leave or put up the biggest fight possible if they add a Robin role to the story.

I bought tickets for tonight on wednesday Im all hyped up too.

sperkins

Monkey
Feb 26, 2008
Yeah i definitely want to go see Dark Knight. I have heard so many great things about it and Heath Ledger and Christian Bale together must be great.

Red Rabbit

Picky Pooper
Jan 27, 2007
Colorado
Thinking more about it, not sure if I liked much of the last hour.

The best word to describe this movie is Joyless.

It was really emotionally draining.

ultraNoob

Yoshinoya Destroyer
Jan 20, 2007
Hills of Paradise
Going to watch it on Imax on sunday night. 2 of my customers have already seen it and couldn't stop talking about it in the office. I had to leave. Good thing is I actually got some work done around here.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Wow, seriously. Ledger nailed it, I think. The look, the voice, the laugh. Awesome.

I could do without the batman voice, but I'll take the F4.

<edit> $35k of Dark Night goodness.

Last edited:

Spero

ass rainbow
Jul 12, 2005
Tejas
Wow, seriously. Ledger nailed it, I think. The look, the voice, the laugh. Awesome.

I could do without the batman voice, but I'll take the F4.

<edit> $35k of Dark Night goodness.
The Batman voice became incredibly annoying towards the end. I thought the movie was pretty decent sans all the preachy rhetoric.