Quantcast

Anyone Else Ride Today?

pinkshirtphotos

site moron
Jul 5, 2006
Vernon, NJ
I am up at an open house for UVM after walking the whole campus I went on a ride at a local place. Did a bunch of miles in Saxon Hill. I am impressed with the trails. Riding through pine trees is a lot different than riding in NJ.

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
24, and the last journey, on my Enduro.

Weather was crap, or I was under dressed. 39 degrees, light snow, no people.

Slugman

Frankenbike
Apr 29, 2004
Miami, FL
Actually - yes!

Not sure the milage - but went out for a little spin on the fixie... forgot how scary that is in traffic!

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
i rode in to the hospital this morning on my electric bike, and will ride home late tomorrow morning.

:dead:

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
if i find out you put a bandaid on that little boo boo, you'll have lost what little respect i have for you.:monkey:
None of that nonsense happening. Just woke up, jumped in the pool, took a shower and took a kitchen scrubby to the leg.

Ahhhh, sweet, sweet pain!

Slugman

Frankenbike
Apr 29, 2004
Miami, FL
We were in your hood and there was talk of crashing your place with chants of "Hookah, hookah!"

:biggrin:
LOL - should have... I was just kicking around drinking tequila and beer. The fridge has been restocked to about half full. Although buddy from NC is in town, so we'll probably deplete that today.

I like the sticker on your Top Tube where can I get one ?
Sixsixtysix made them... if he doesn't have anymore let me know, I may have a spare one.

maddog17

Turbo Monkey
Jan 20, 2008
Methuen, Mass. U.S.A.
didn't even attempt it today. was thinking of doing it until i heard the weather report. it was in the 20's with a 40mph wind which made the windchill temp in the single digits. that's all i needed to hear, i kept my ass indoors.

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
didn't even attempt it today. was thinking of doing it until i heard the weather report. it was in the 20's with a 40mph wind which made the windchill temp in the single digits. that's all i needed to hear, i kept my ass indoors.
65 and sunny for one of the most pinner runs of the year.

California FTMFW