Quantcast

Anyone else seen Earthed2?

Zutroy

Turbo Monkey
Dec 9, 2004
Ventura,CA
What ya think, as good as the first? I'm still trying to decided. Some sections are awesome, other don't seem to flow as good as the first.

ska todd

Turbo Monkey
Oct 10, 2001
Some really GREAT footage in E2. The Austria WC footage is just superb!

-ska todd

Zutroy

Turbo Monkey
Dec 9, 2004
Ventura,CA
ska todd said:
Some really GREAT footage in E2. The Austria WC footage is just superb!

-ska todd

Yeah i thought most of the race footage rocked. Hill and Neethling killing in laguna hills was awesome too, made me look like I've got training wheels going down that.

ncrider

Turbo Monkey
Aug 15, 2004
Los Angeles
Sverre said:
Best film ever, go pick up a copy. :)

Where Where Where Where Where Where Where Where Where Where where???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

who has them in stock at his very moment?????????????????????/

c2001

Paparazzi
Aug 10, 2001
where everyone is
get it...you'll see the sickest euro stuff that you won't see anywhere else and all the mini-moto sections are in the bonus instead of the movie...top notch video.

SCARY

Not long enough
Worst soundtrack EVER.I couldn't get into it cuz ijust wanted to make the pain stop.I actually stopped it short .I don't know what you hear in your head when you ride.It's like watching Supercross and listening to Kenny Chesney.......wrong.

bigbirdie

Monkey
Feb 28, 2002
CT
ncrider said:
Where Where Where Where Where Where Where Where Where Where where???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

who has them in stock at his very moment?????????????????????/
justpushplay.com has them

Thought it was great. Thought it was a tad long, but maybe that was just the time i was watching it.. Infact, it was definately down to the time i was watching it, so scrap that comment.

Awesome footage, didn't like the soundtrack as much as the first, but the riding is top notch.

ncrider

Turbo Monkey
Aug 15, 2004
Los Angeles
what's your point Pabst? My buddy loves that stuff.

Anyway, we really don't care about old news threads cause that was before the general public got their hands on this s&*t.

ZoRo

Turbo Monkey
Sep 28, 2004
MTL
ncrider said:
what's your point Pabst? My buddy loves that stuff.

Anyway, we really don't care about old news threads cause that was before the general public got their hands on this s&*t.
Didn't want to write all over again

thaflyinfatman

Turbo Monkey
Jul 20, 2002
Victoria
I thought it had some awesome footage, the soundtrack was heaps better than the first one, but it was preeeetty long. By the end of it I was a bit sick of it actually, it's hard to hold that "holy f'n shït" kind of interest for that long.

Edit: the Fort William section sucked. Most of it was the same places as the first Earthed, same riders doing the same thing. Boooooring.

Pip3r

Turbo Monkey
Nov 20, 2001
Foxboro MA
i cant believe how good this movie is.... really just cant even describe it, every section is top notch, but my favorites would have to be the intro, cowans, 20", world champs, and laguna. OFF DA HOOK

ilfreerider

Monkey
Oct 3, 2003
israel
first time i saw it seemed to long and the music just didnt sound right , but by the 2nd and 3rd time everything start falling together and i realized what a great movie it is.
also , for me , what helped alot is the ability to skip the non dh segments (i dont like watching bmx and 4x) , that way you get an hour of pure dh !