Quantcast

Anyone else wake up pissed off?

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
I wonder why I do it. And you know what's wierd about it, all it takes is ONE sip of coffee and I feel completely fine. It must be a mental thing, because there's no way the caffeine can take effect that fast.
But anyway, sometimes Im so mad in the morning that, for no reason, Ive gotten mad at shower curtains, toothpaste, other items and destroyed them.
I must dream about hippies or something.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
i hear ya. i am one of those people that just really likes to continue sleeping. having that interrupted really pisses me off.

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
i woke up mad because i went to bed mad about next semester's schedule. arg,i'm still mad and slamming coffee doesn't seem to help. should have started with booze.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
laura said:
i woke up mad because i went to bed mad about next semester's schedule. arg,i'm still mad and slamming coffee doesn't seem to help. should have started with booze.
Oh man, my summer sched. has me going from 12-9pm a couple times a week. Ouch!

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
BurlyShirley said:
Oh man, my summer sched. has me going from 12-9pm a couple times a week. Ouch!
Ouch. I'm not going this summer but i am still working for the school and will have an intership so its going to be busy to say the least. Next semester i have to take a lot of night classes that i hate. i was just getting used to this getting up early thing. thats one thing i won't miss about school, the ever changing schedule.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
i had a freind like that. Nicest guy in the world cept if you woke him up he'd be a total a-hole. Then there was this girl i knew and she was always super happy in the morning. Almost scary happy.

Me i'm pretty indifferent, i'll just be lucky to not run into a wall.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
Skookum said:
i had a freind like that. Nicest guy in the world cept if you woke him up he'd be a total a-hole. Then there was this girl i knew and she was always super happy in the morning. Almost scary happy.

Me i'm pretty indifferent, i'll just be lucky to not run into a wall.
Yeah, I dont know what it is about it. It doesnt last long, but say If I have to go outside or something, and its raining, I get pissed off enough at the rain drops and try to punch and kick at them maniacally. Its really wierd.

ThePriceSeliger

Mushhead
Mar 31, 2004
Denver, Colorado
BurlyShirley said:
Yeah, I dont know what it is about it. It doesnt last long, but say If I have to go outside or something, and its raining, I get pissed off enough at the rain drops and try to punch and kick at them maniacally. Its really wierd.
I bet that is pretty damn funny to see.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
I have been known to wake up with a little bit of a temper.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
I usually wake up in a good mood. The only times I wake up grumpy is when the dog wakes me up before the alarm goes off.

Sometimes I go to bed cranky as hell if I'm dead tired.

RaID

Turbo Monkey
BurlyShirley said:
I know this very much escalated when woken up and its cold and wet outside and i can hear the rain drops while still in my warm bed. Even if someone wakes me up to tell me good news like this morning i was stil grumpy afterward for being woken up. Especially when the say "Did I wake you up?" and you have to answer in a polite voice but asleep voice "No I was already up (depsite it being 8am and me being unemployed)"

I just love sleep and only a naked girl is allowed to stop that.

ThePriceSeliger said:
When I wake up, no matter what time I get up, I don't talk. I'm just to tired to walk to go take a shower, or get out of bed. People know not to talk to me when I wake up.
:stupid:

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
i wake up fine. don't recall ever waking up mad. as soon as i try to drive, though, it goes to hell. i get pissed at every ****nut that doesn't know how to use a blinker, or waits until the exit lane has disappeared to finally get over, after hauling ass to get in front of as many people as possible. i get about 90% of my daily cussing out while driving to campus.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
BurlyShirley said:
stosh said:
I think you have a chemical inbalance.
:stupid:

Do you get mad, upset, frustrated, etc frequently throughout the day?

J

JRB

the Inbred said:
i wake up fine. don't recall ever waking up mad. as soon as i try to drive, though, it goes to hell. i get pissed at every ****nut that doesn't know how to use a blinker, or waits until the exit lane has disappeared to finally get over, after hauling ass to get in front of as many people as possible. i get about 90% of my daily cussing out while driving to campus.
I am getting that way. I followed some bitch around walmart for 5 minutes saying "way to use the blinker" the night before last. Now the xterra has rattles in the dash, since they had it in the f*cking shop. I am sure that will help me be pissy. I am a woman anyway.

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
my Taco had a dash rattle. one of the many warranty issues i had. took Red McComb's 5 days to replace the damn thing.

MudGrrl

AAAAH! Monkeys stole my math!
Mar 4, 2004
Boston....outside of it....
I woke up fairly amused

I had a dream that OMGF and I were running from zombies...
and in the middle of the dream, we were in a hiding spot, and I was thinking....

We could totally get it on right here

so... running from zombies turns me on???

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
I got up at 6:30 after being out drinking 'til about 2, only to have my girl accuse me of flirting with some skank that I didn't look at twice. I wasn't pissed off until that happened. :mumble: :bomb:

J

JRB

OGRipper said:
I got up at 6:30 after being out drinking 'til about 2, only to have my girl accuse me of flirting with some skank that I didn't look at twice. I wasn't pissed off until that happened. :mumble: :bomb:
You always seem pissed off. You are more angry than H8R ever was. :think:

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
I turn on the local news. Guaranteed way to piss me off every morning. The big news story on Fox was who got eliminated from the Idol show.

:mumble:

J

JRB

stinkyboy said:
I turn on the local news. Guaranteed way to piss me off every morning. The big news story on Fox was who got eliminated from the Idol show.

:mumble:
Let me guess - you really liked them??? :nonono:

I have never watched that show, and don't watch the news because I am always disappointed.

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
loco said:
Let me guess - you really liked them??? :nonono:

I have never watched that show, and don't watch the news because I am always disappointed.
I don't watch TV other than morning news to get the weather. Will it be 90 or 100 today?

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
loco said:
You always seem pissed off. You are more angry than H8R ever was. :think:
Actually I'm really nice. I just don't suffer fools gladly. :)

And SS, no, not hot at all. That was part of why it annoyed me - I was like "Hey, give me some credit: If I'm gonna cheat on you (which I'm not) I'll do better than that!"

You can imagine how well that went over...

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
BurlyShirley said:
all it takes is ONE sip of coffee and I feel completely fine.
I'm with you brother.

I can feel the calm flow through me after my first sip. Until then, look the f*ck out.