Quantcast

anyone ever eat ice cream with a fork?

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
Thats a worse idea than corn rows, I didn't think that was possible.

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
manziman said:
pfft, you aren't open to new ideas. your loss.
If new ideas involve a combination of any of the following: corn rows, ice cream, fork. Then yes, I'm not very open minded :D

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
I eat ice cream with a fork. it's not freakin soup...

I think that people only eat ice cream with a spoon because that is what they saw others doing......ya know, they can't think for themselves..:D :nuts:

however, I like my ice cream FROZEN, not all soft and mushy. soft and mushy is too close to soup.

ncrider

Turbo Monkey
Aug 15, 2004
Los Angeles
I use to swear it tastes better when I ate ice cream with a fork, but I got paste that because it's really hard to get the last little bit out of the bowl.

steve45

Monkey
Sep 30, 2003
Dundee, Scotland
hmm, ok i just tryed it with a fork, not working for me, i prefer to use a spoon.
by the time i get to the end its getting soft and the fork isnt working effectivly enough.

Dirtface

Chimp
May 22, 2005
Austin, Texas
I think the metallic taste has to do with the quality of your utensil and not the spoon itself. Then again I eat soup with a plastic spoon because it doesn't get hot. But you have to be careful of the plastic spoons too because sometimes the edges curl up and cut the corners of my mouth, sort of like an icie pop when you rip the top off.

I like using a fork because sometimes if the ice cream is really hard and I can barely get the spoon in there, I wedge in it and BAM, the ice cream has launched across my kitchen nowhere to be found. But using a fork you can actually STAB the bite, never losing a drop.

Austin Bike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 26, 2003
Duh, Austin
Yeah, get a dog!!! I have a Jackadoodle - jack russel and poodle - smart but wired. Your kids will love having a dog around - highly recommended.