• I'd hit it

Votes: 18 46.2%

• Total voters

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
with everything on but the helmet & then with nothing on but the helmet. :evil:

...& I wont even mention the time on top of the fire observation tower...ooops, I just did. :D

HippieKai

Pretty Boy....That's right, BOY!
Oct 7, 2002
hippie-ville
dated a girl that loved the taste of my sweat so after just about every ride i did i'd come home with my shin gaurds still on and BLAM!

Cooter Brown

Turbo Monkey
May 30, 2002
Snow Hall, tweakin on math
Originally posted by golgiaparatus
LOL! Busted.

Hey coot... its hijack time... I saw your stunts, fully built, they look awesome!

The big one is scary, what it it 15-16 feet to the landing?

your hijack is recognized and I'll throw my double hijack back atcha :D

big one as in the really long one, closest to the creek? or big as in the biggest drop one? the big drop one is about 12 - 14 feet gap/drop, depending on speed. the roller coaster one, is about a 15' gap only 6 - 7' drop but that tranny is steeeeeeep, I just finished it last weekend and when I was doing warmups into it I effed up my chainguide so I haven't had a chance to hit it yet, but it's gonna be a goodun. pic of the older, bigger ladder drop/gap

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
Deep in the Jungles of Oklahoma
Originally posted by Cooter Brown
your hijack is recognized and I'll throw my double hijack back atcha :D

big one as in the really long one, closest to the creek? or big as in the biggest drop one? the big drop one is about 12 - 14 feet gap/drop, depending on speed. the roller coaster one, is about a 15' gap only 6 - 7' drop but that tranny is steeeeeeep, I just finished it last weekend and when I was doing warmups into it I effed up my chainguide so I haven't had a chance to hit it yet, but it's gonna be a goodun. pic of the older, bigger ladder drop/gap
Yeah, Im talking bout the tall one, thats a big-un. the roller-coaster one is really nice... could be a bit more stable at the beginning of it... the 2nd half of it is rock-frikkin-solid... and yeah, thats a helluvu gap.

Cooter Brown

Turbo Monkey
May 30, 2002
Snow Hall, tweakin on math
Originally posted by golgiaparatus
Yeah, Im talking bout the tall one, thats a big-un. the roller-coaster one is really nice... could be a bit more stable at the beginning of it... the 2nd half of it is rock-frikkin-solid... and yeah, thats a helluvu gap.

yeah, i need to secure it into that rock face somehow. Hey, there's been someone/some dicks out there f#cking with that stuff, if you see em will you tell em your with the census bureau and get their name and addresses so I can go to their houses and shove large blunt objects, like my foot, up their asses in retaliation? :angry: :angry:

J

JRB

Good bump, TJ. Too bad dhtahoe won't be here to fill us in on what makes him sexy any more. :(

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
laura said:
body armor is sexy.
That's what my wife says but she is referring to my medieval armor. For some reason she thinks I am pretty sexy in it. In the bike armor she thinks I'm just stinky. :)

lovebunny

can i lick your balls?
Dec 14, 2003
San Diego, California, United States
ThePriceSeliger said:
My ex would say that. I would come back from a ride, in the summer, all sweaty, and she would be down there making me all happy. Never had sex with my stuff on, just gloves, and shin guards getting oral.
sweaty seliger oral? ugh. i feel bad for her. even I wouldnt lick those balls:blah: