Quantcast

Anyone from Jacksonville?

iresmoke1

Monkey Flirt
Aug 1, 2001
Philadelphia
Totally true!

I lived there for almost a year about 5 yrs ago.
One year too long.

I can't wait for my fellow citymen/women to BRING IT this weekend.
I'm so excited I could freaking die.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
I Are Baboon said:
The score will not be close enough to give Vinatieri a reason to react to a kick in that manner.
I don't know about that. At some point another TD will be just plain mean so conciliatory FGs will be the modest thing to do.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
dan-o said:
I don't know about that. At some point another TD will be just plain mean so conciliatory FGs will be the modest thing to do.
While I wholeheartedly agree with that, said FG's will not produce such excitement from the kicker. It'd be like a hockey player scoring a goal late in his team's 11-2 victory.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
The NFC sucks, I'd say any of the AFC divisional champs could beat the Eagles, the Pats are gonna do to them what they did to my beloved Steelers. It is going to be a bitter sweet year for keystone state football.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
I grew up in Jacksonville. The author makes some good points but forgot the most important one.

Jacksonville is a sh!thole who's only fame is probably being one of the most frequented cities in the tv show COPS.

He's right though. The transportation systems there are so pathetic, my parents actually turned down free tickets to the thing.....and all they have to do is drive home.