Quantcast

Anyone going to Auburn this Sat the 28th?

mtbikermark

Monkey
Oct 26, 2004
Jackson, CA
I'm riding early (8am) for a couple hours... I'll most likely ride the tunnel trail, then up to the green gate and come down eastside or fenceline. Then back on Clementine.

Low_b

Monkey
Mar 27, 2002
Them thar Foothills
mtbikermark said:
I'm riding early (8am) for a couple hours... I'll most likely ride the tunnel trail, then up to the green gate and come down eastside or fenceline. Then back on Clementine.
Dont get caught riding Fenceline..They'll take you to jail!!!

captainpolution

Turbo Monkey
Nov 18, 2004
oh man, i think i will go. any way i could get a ride to the top? if i drive up alone i cant get to the top without walking :( ill give you gas money :)

Mar 10, 2005
Santa Cruz/Sacramento, Ca
Matt, stop being lame. We'll go up with you.

But yeah. If anyone can give us a little directions to trails other than the tunnel trail, rocky murder, and coolside, that'd be awesome. We'll either be up there monday or saturday.

Low_b

Monkey
Mar 27, 2002
Them thar Foothills
Brian HCM#1 said:
Why is that?
Acadian said:
yeah what gives Bry? ???
The main reason is I can not afford health insurance right now.
I'll still do certain shuttles and a day or two at N* but nothing to major.
I plan on doing more XC though.

Hopefully next year my situation will change and I can get a health plan again.
I'm just too nervous riding without coverage.

You know I went all season last year at N* without an injury. Thats the first time ever!! So I'm feeling N* has some pay back for me this year.. :)
Maybe I'm being too superstisious.

Connundrum1

Monkey
Mar 11, 2005
Gold River, Sac Town, CA
we're planning auburn also this saturday from earlier morning to maybe 4 or 5, or later if we have nothing going on. matt, u going with us saturday? kyle can't because of work but reed is and we should get randon. anyone else wanna meet us there or hook up call the cell 916 837 7769 i ride a 2005 blue kona coiler, and buddies ride a 2004 kona coiler and a SC bullit. so if you see us throw something heavy.

mtbikermark

Monkey
Oct 26, 2004
Jackson, CA
I'll be there at 8am riding a blue heckler. I'm definately pedalling up from the confluence to the green gate via the tunnel trail and then probably to Eastside.

Any riding companions would be welcomed... :thumb:

Connundrum1

Monkey
Mar 11, 2005
Gold River, Sac Town, CA
i'd like to thank Scott who rides the SC bullit for taken us along with him and showing us some kick ass trails. Also to his friends who were forced to slow down a bit for us. and to Kent who helped pull us out of the ditch we fell in. thanks again guys.