Quantcast

Anyone going to endfest 13?

derekpearson

Monkey
Jan 25, 2004
come say hi if you see me, im the official photog of the event :)
Some shots from KISW's hooky day a few weekends ago

Mischa from drop six

Matt from Arithmetic of war

someone gave me the bird

SR

Monkey
Dec 8, 2001
Olympia WA
I went to an end fest once and didn't really dig it...those festivals are kind of bunk because each band only plays like 30 min sets (but of course if you get in free and get to take pics and schmooze with the bands then it would be pretty neato). I've been to a couple of Jack Johnson shows and really dug em. Madison if you have tickets and don't want to go, I'll take em off your hands

Fast&Smooth

Monkey
Jun 24, 2002
Bothell, WA
naw dont have tickets yet. I also don't really look forward to having to crutch around the gorge. Whistler sounds better to me. (It would just be to hang ofcourse)

Im not going to Endfest ever again! After doing that demo there Im scared to go back, actually it will never be the same for us...soo...Ill be riding with the bro squad! But have fun "Mr. official phograppher of really cool events and othe stuff too"

Oh yea, Im gonna beat up the "ricker" is will be done! :d:thumb:

derekpearson

Monkey
Jan 25, 2004
bibs said:
Im not going to Endfest ever again! After doing that demo there Im scared to go back, actually it will never be the same for us...soo...Ill be riding with the bro squad! But have fun "Mr. official phograppher of really cool events and othe stuff too"

Oh yea, Im gonna beat up the "ricker" is will be done! :d:thumb:

haha you dont like ricker? He seemed alright..

why are you scared to go back? what happened???