Quantcast

Anyone going to Eurobike?

Mike B.

Turbo Monkey
Oct 5, 2001
State College, PA
I'm leaving tomorrow evening, flying in to Zurich, then finding my way to Friedrichshafen. Any monkeys plan on attending? I'll have my camera and will try to sneak out of the booth a bit. Anything photo requests out there?

Let me know

Mike B.

Turbo Monkey
Oct 5, 2001
State College, PA
ska todd said:
Mike, are you on BA182 out of JFK tommorow nite too? ;)

-ska todd
No, AA104 in to Heathrow, then to Zurich. My flight is not till 8pm but I've never flown out of JFK before so I've got to figure that out. Hope the traffic is not too bad across Staten Island, probably end up getting to the airport way early to avoid any disasters.

dw

Wiffle Ball ninja
Sep 10, 2001
MV
see you there Mike. I'm off the island at 4PM, Boston at 6:45 Lufthansa to Munich.

dw

ska todd

Turbo Monkey
Oct 10, 2001
Mike B. said:
No, AA104 in to Heathrow, then to Zurich. My flight is not till 8pm but I've never flown out of JFK before so I've got to figure that out. Hope the traffic is not too bad across Staten Island, probably end up getting to the airport way early to avoid any disasters.
I was almost on the same flight but we bumped up to the 10:30pm flight. Flying out of JFK can always be a challenge. If you fly at 8pm then you have to be there by 6...which means you'll be sitting in rush hour traffic on the Belt Pkwy thru Brooklyn. Def leave early and then spend some time getting sauced at the bar before the flight!

-ska todd

dw

Wiffle Ball ninja
Sep 10, 2001
MV
Spoken by a true professional Todd :D

I hope my flight leaves on time for once.

ÆX

Turbo Monkey
Sep 8, 2001
NM
i had tickets but i heard taco bell is releasing the new triple decker taco.

sorry guys

SOil

Chimp
Jun 24, 2005
I'll be there on Thursday :thumb:

For the people going to Friedrichshafen from Zurich theres is a free coach service from the airport to the show in the morning, if I'm not mistaken