Quantcast

Anyone going to Hood or Willamette this weekend?

L

luelling

I'm thinking of going to one or the other to ride this weekend. I had a season pass to Willamette last year and I'm tempted to head (they run the lift for some 10 hours).....whats hood like on the weekend?

h22ekhatch

Monkey
Jun 13, 2005
Portland
Is skibowl even actually open this weekend? I know they are letting people go up on the alpine slide...but their website makes it sound like the rest of the park isn't open until July 1st.

My cousin and I went to willamette a couple weekends back. It was cool, dirt is in decent shape...good time to ride. It seems like once the hotter weather hits that place turns into a sandbox.

L

luelling

Willamette gets bad especially later in the year. The dirt is duff and it gets braking bumps and ruts deep enough to scare even the bravest motorcycle rider.

L

luelling

I may roll to Willamette though just becuase the weather has been good and I'm sure the conditions will be pretty good

westy661

Chimp
Jun 22, 2006
I was at Skibowl last weekend and the trails were in awsome condition. A little muddy in just a few sections where there are still snow patches, but everywhere else was primo tacky dirt. Only half the mt is open right now though. Good enough for me, im heading up again this weekend.