Quantcast

Anyone going to OZZFEST Sunday?

Tenchiro

Attention K Mart Shoppers
Jul 19, 2002
New England
So does Ozzy get the walker on-stage himself or does he have roadies do it for him? I wonder if they do diaper duty for him too...

:confused:

Jun 4, 2002
Berryville, VA
Meeting my Bud in Front Royal around 1:00, He's got the tickets. Gets us there around 2:00. Beers, etc., in the gates by 3:00. We are supposed to meet others around 4:00 inside. Probably leave after a couple of songs by Sabbath (seen em before). My Bud is "straight edge" (sounds funny for 40 y.o) okay he is "recovering", so he's my driver. Monday off. Are you going solo if you go?

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
I'm not sure; I just realized it's 3 days away. If I do go, I'll prolly try to get there early for some pre-show festivities. The NP rent-a-cops were such nazis last year, though, that it took the wind out of my sails for this year. They were sneaking around the car rows sniffing the air and scanning for containers of alcohol so they could trun and tug on the sleeve of the real undercover cops. I have to work Monday and I haven't run it by the wife yet, so I'm just preliminarily dipping a toe in the water.

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
The Professor said:
I'll keep an EYE out for ya.
Some one in my shop just said lawn seats are $15.00! I dunno, sounds like BS.
That IS what they cost before they tack on $25 worth of surcharges for parking, handling, convenience, environmental disposal, shop materials, rustproofing, dealer prep and a trollop for some Ticketmaster exec. :mumble:

Superdeft

Monkey
Dec 4, 2003
East Coast
Tenchiro said:
So does Ozzy get the walker on-stage himself or does he have roadies do it for him? I wonder if they do diaper duty for him too...

:confused:
I heard something about a sedan chair and oxygen bottle.... :D