Quantcast

Anyone gonna see "Kingdom of Heaven" this weekend?

J

JRB

If I can convince Julie it looks better than that movie with that liberal assed Sean Penn.

Craw

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
I caught a media screening of Kingdom Of Heaven two weeks ago. I wasn't too impressed. The story and characters were weak, but the acting was good. Overall it was just ok.

It's just about 2 hours long...not too long at all but by the end I kept checking my watch..

edit: I should also say that despite what I didn't like about the movie, it was shot beautifully. The battle scenes, the landscapes etc, looked great.

reflux

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2002
G14 Classified
I doubt I'll see it anytime soon. My pocket change will be spent on Batman fo sho--I can wait a few more weeks without seeing another movie.

J

JRB

meh...it was ok. Better than Gladiator, but Mallrats owned them all. Hell, Raising Helen was better. At least it had hot as hell Kate Hudson.

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
I'd like to see it. I'm a sucker for the violent wanna-be-historic epic movies. Although it's not #1 on my list of to see movies right now. I'll probably wait till after the 19th. :D Gotta save my money for all the snacks at star wars. :D

mobius

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Around DC
loco said:
Hell, Raising Helen was better. At least it had hot as hell Kate Hudson.
I'm kind of scared that you would actually know it was better. But yes kate hudson is hot.

J

JRB

I actually described it to Wumpus today, and he looked as confused as I was. I just decided it was 1 star. You can make that 1 of 5 or 1 of 10, Either way, it was 1 star.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
i like epics and i like seein them in the theater.... Sometimes you get pleasantly suprised, and i actually enjoyed and thought Alexander was a better movie than everybody gave it credit for.
But yah i'll go see it.

dexter

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
Boise, Idaho
saw it yesterday recovering from a hangover and really liked it. the end was kinda weak and the girl should have never cu ther hair. the violence was good as was the plot and orlando is a pimp. sorry if this is incoherent im in a hurry