Quantcast

Anyone got a Commencal Maxmax 24? Could you post a pic of yours & give me some advice

Sep 9, 2009
I've been toying with buying a Commencal Maxmax 24 for street riding mainly but for Dj'ing now n then.
I also went for the 24 because I'm only 5' 6" so I'm small & I'm not gonna grow any taller LOL.

But after looking at some stores online I noticed that htey classed the 24 as a 'kids bike', so I ordered a Maxmax 26 instead but its pretty big for me & I'm considering sending it back for a 24.

So my question is are the 24's a 'kids bike'? If no are you riding a 24 & are the same height or even taller than me?
Do you guys have a pic of yourself with your Max 24 so I can see roughly how big it looks next to you.

Thanks in advance for any help you can give.

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
Send it back! 24 rules. I am 5"8" and 24 is much better for jumping and hotdogging for my size. 26 feels long and slow when I ride one. I believe it's because of the longer length of the bike and the bigger wheels have more gyroscopic force (ie harder to flick.)

Rolzey has one, PM him.

sittingduck

Turbo Monkey
Jun 22, 2007
Oregon
Looks great!
And Eddie, there are LOTS of 6'+ people riding 20" bikes... don't let some idiot saying 24" bikes are for kids deter you from one....