Quantcast

Anyone got an opening on a trade team?

mjones51

Chimp
Mar 28, 2007
Mehoopany, PA
I know it may be a bit late, but my cousins kid is looking for a spot on a trade team so he can do the wc's in Canada. He was suposed to already be on one, but things fell through. He is fresh out of the Jr. x ranks and is pretty fast He has a great personality and better than that he has the cash to pay his way. You can check out his profile at http://sponsorhouse.loopd.com/members/jkranzeljr/Default.aspx His uncle owns a shop http://kranzelbike.com and would be more than willing to help team members with parts at cost. His uncle and dad will be traveling with him and would be more than willing to assist while at the races.
you can contact His uncle at rkranzel@hotmail.com

Thanks,
Monty

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
The trade team period at the UCI closed on the 15th of February. All teams are complete and may not be changed. The only way in now is to qualify with 20 uci points.

mjones51

Chimp
Mar 28, 2007
Mehoopany, PA
Thanks,
I knew we should have moved a bit sooner on this, first deal fell through a 2months ago and second last week. It know it would have been a pricy deal, but isnt racing a WC kinda the goal for racers?
Everyone backed out cause of the large cash outlay. Well maybe next year.

vtminuteman

Monkey
Nov 29, 2004
Sharon VT
Spend your money on getting to UCI point giving races. There are some out west, some in Quebec, and National Champs. Get some points this season and race world cups in 09.

DIRTWRKS

Monkey
Aug 13, 2003
Canada EH !
Spend your money on getting to UCI point giving races. There are some out west, some in Quebec, and National Champs. Get some points this season and race world cups in 09.
Well in theory that is right but don't forget all Juniors have to compete in the Senior Elite " pro category " to get any points, so unless he is already a world class rider he is unlikely to pick up any points that way.