Quantcast

Anyone got some pics/vids of SB trails?

Spunger

Git yer dumb questions here
Feb 19, 2003
I was trying to show my buddy some pics of the local trails but don't have any. Was wondering if anyone had short vid's or pics of Local Santa Barbara trails? San Ysidro, Knapps, Tunnel, Cold Springs etc....???

Would appricate it, post here or email if possible spunger@cox.net or else I'll be hiking to get some pics

Li'l Dave

Monkey
Jan 10, 2002
San Jose, CA
I don't have any pictures at the moment, but when are you going hiking up there? My buddy just moved out here and hasn't seen any of the trails or anything, I was going to hike with him on tunnel or something, but seeing how I haven't met you or anything, we should all go. You down?

Spunger

Git yer dumb questions here
Feb 19, 2003
I grew up here, still live here, but never take a camera with me on trails. Probably because I fall all the time :P

I'll have to see. I know this weekend is Jesusita trail day thingy which might be nice to get out and help, atleast then I can get some pics of Juesitsta and maybe climb up tunnel a little bit.

We'll see though, I'll post back if a hike sounds good, my girlfriend wants to go see whats up there so I'll probably have to take her there too.

ET_SoCal

Monkey
Aug 10, 2001
C-Me Valley, CA
ptowngsr said:

I don't like this new format, seems to screw up images for me all the time...
:angry:
On this post, when I first replied the images showed up fine, now they don't.
:dead:
If I copy the properties of the image and paste it in the URL, the browser will go to the location and show the image. Then when I select Back (to this post) the image shows up Ok....
:monkey:
WTF ??? :confused: :confused: :confused: