Quantcast

anyone have a 30.9 seatpost?

whale

Monkey
Apr 23, 2004
Silver Spring, MD
corey_dcstreet said:
need one asap... anybody local?
i have a POS seatpost that can't really hold a seat too well. it needs a rigged bolt-nut dealio from home depot to work. i had something setup, but it fell apart recently. i've just been swapping my 30.9 seatpost and saddle between the P3 and blur lately and have put off ordering a new one.

anyways, if you are REALLY desperate (about the seatpost ;))... let me know.

corey_rideDC

Turbo Monkey
Sep 1, 2004
DCmetro
whale said:
i have a POS seatpost that can't really hold a seat too well. it needs a rigged bolt-nut dealio from home depot to work. i had something setup, but it fell apart recently. i've just been swapping my 30.9 seatpost and saddle between the P3 and blur lately and have put off ordering a new one.

anyways, if you are REALLY desperate (about the seatpost ;))... let me know.
not desperate enough to risk my breeding ability :p

chris - i need to sink that sucker street/DJ style, so telescoping is a no-go, thx!

whale

Monkey
Apr 23, 2004
Silver Spring, MD
corey_dcstreet said:
not desperate enough to risk my breeding ability :p

chris - i need to sink that sucker street/DJ style, so telescoping is a no-go, thx!
i've used it for months with a home depot nut/bolt special and i'm still capable of breeding... so, if you really want to borrow it for the weekend or something, let me know.

corey_rideDC

Turbo Monkey
Sep 1, 2004
DCmetro
oops, nevermind. turns out the AC uses a 30.9... i'll just poach that for a while.

oh, and if you were to spot 2 big cracks in the chainstay and your bike made all kinds of funny noises when pedalled... damn, i just keep breaking bikes :mumble:

Stiff

Monkey
Sep 24, 2001
Miss Washington DC
I have a 30.9 silver single-bolt standard what's it called, Ritchey or Nitto, the standard. Maybe never used...or not. $5 or trade for something equally marginal? I can bring it downtown this week.