Quantcast

Anyone have a CD that they always mean to buy but never get around to?

Tenchiro

Attention K Mart Shoppers
Jul 19, 2002
New England
Everytime I hear MC 900 Foot Jesus on the radio I kick myself for never buying the CD. But the only time I ever think about it, is when I hear it on the radio.

I have been doing this for years...

:mumble:

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
I always mean to buy the Last of the Mohicans soundtrack. Ive meant to for the past 10 years...

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
I had all sorts of copies of copies of copies of cassettes I copied from friends when I was a teenager. During some move, I said screw it I'm never going to listen to this crap again and threw it all away. I keep meaning to replace some of the better ones on CD. For instance I'd really like to have a copy of DK's 'Fresh Fruit for Rotting Vegetables' again but I know I'll never get around to buying it.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
JD, i think that _Fresh Fruit_ (like pretty much everything else) has been reissued and has a DVD w/ it too. might be worth getting. i've got the AT version on vinyl, and the Cherry Red import on cd.

DHS

Friendly Neighborhood Pool Boy
Apr 23, 2002
Sand, CA
i think that would be all the ones that i download, and really like. i should go buy the cds...

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
Trainwreck said:
The SOTD reminds me that I have been going to buy Neil Young's Decade for the last two and a half decades. :rolleyes:
That was one of the cassettes I threw away. Fortunately a CD copy was included as a part of my wife's dowry.:)

SilentJ

trail builder
Jun 17, 2002
Calgary AB
narlus said:
get _On The Beach_ before that, if you don't have it.
:stupid:

I only ever listen to half of Decade...

I've been meaning to buy Kill 'em all on CD since like 7th grade when the tape player in the tractor ate it. :mumble: So damn expensive everywhere...

I'm mostly this way with movies....lots of those that I want, but never seem to get. JFK, Malcolm X, Forrest Gump, Snatch, Debbie does Dallas,....