Quantcast

anyone have a cd w/an online bank?

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
My bank CD is up, and my local bank's interest rate is frigging ridiculously low

anyone have $$ at a online bank?? which one?

luken8r

Monkey
Mar 5, 2004
Melrose MA
INGdirect has some pretty good CD rates, from 1 to 5 years. I have a savings acct there, and its really good to use. if youre interested, i can refer you and you get $25 to start

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
luken8r said:
INGdirect has some pretty good CD rates, from 1 to 5 years. I have a savings acct there, and its really good to use. if youre interested, i can refer you and you get $25 to start
that joint even sells bikes

A bike from a bank? You were expecting a toaster? This two-wheeler is as unconventional as we are. Part mountain bike. Part speed bike. And part of our history. Orange Samaritans rode one just like it through Toronto when we opened there. And did we mention? We're as big on saving gas as we are on saving money.

Manufactured by Marin Bikes. Components by Shimano.

7000 series double butted aluminum with edge top and down tubes

8 speed mini mega range, 11-28 cassette

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
douglas said:
that joint even sells bikes

A bike from a bank? You were expecting a toaster? This two-wheeler is as unconventional as we are. Part mountain bike. Part speed bike. And part of our history. Orange Samaritans rode one just like it through Toronto when we opened there. And did we mention? We're as big on saving gas as we are on saving money.

Manufactured by Marin Bikes. Components by Shimano.

7000 series double butted aluminum with edge top and down tubes

8 speed mini mega range, 11-28 cassette
Link please!