Quantcast

Anyone have a Zeb damper or avy for zeb

Flo33

Turbo Monkey
Mar 3, 2015
Styria
Hey Bull, I had the chance to try this beauty today in rather challenging conditions after three days of rain. What can I say, I never had a non-dh bike so supple and bump eating like this to date. It totally ate those wet roots like they were not there today. Mind blown, really.

1000004951.jpg

1000004952.jpg

1000004953.jpg

Ancillotti Scarab SB with Fast shock and 38 with Vorsprung Smashpot and Fast SC5 cart.
My Titan with 36 Smashpot and @englertracing style modified Grip2 mk.1 and EXT Storia felt pretty harsh in comparison. Only caveat would be less liveliness on the Italian bug, but the amount of grip it provided was mind boggling. Will have another ride next week, have to do some smashing in better conditions.

Curious to hear your thoughts on the Fast stuff.

bullcrew

3 Dude Approved
@Flo33 I ordered the shims I need as backup. I'm going to run stock shim stack and see .

Excited to try, Im taking it tomorrow am to go run the rocks and chatter...it feels good so far if it spikes then reshim...

BTW that bike is pretty badass I like the whole setup...looks and components...

We are headed to Mammoth mountain this weekend wife and I ..
I took ohlins off the nomad and did te Zeb with fast damper...I was looking to grab a runt for it till I modify the footnut for Ohlins.

Stuck vivid air on but I'm putting ttx22m back on since I'm a coil shock guy anywase...keep it where I'd ride it...bugs me to not have matching susp lol but usuat guts are redone anywase so it's a shell.

I'll beat in it tomorrow morning before we leave then Sunday we will get some shuttling in I'll jib while wife just cruises...

Last edited: