Quantcast

Anyone have an RRP bearing extractor tool?

Electric_City

Torture wrench
Apr 14, 2007
I'm looking at making the handle part since I have some threaded rod. Does anyone have the diameter and length of the 2 gold parts? I have the drill and tap and the rod, so no point in spending $75. Thanks
Screenshot_20200426-100948_Chrome.jpg

Gary

"S" is for "neo-luddite"
Aug 27, 2002
UK
If you've bought the other parts, ask Craig at RRP for the dimensions, just explain what you're doing. He's a good guy.

Electric_City

Torture wrench
Apr 14, 2007
If you've bought the other parts, ask Craig at RRP for the dimensions, just explain what you're doing. He's a good guy.
The place I'm looking at buying from is in Canada. I've had 4 bearing kits in my cart for a month, but the handle is what's on back order. It was supposed to be in on Friday, but I expect this to be ongoing. I'm not sure a business guy is going to give a machinist his dimensions for free. If so, what's his contact info?

Gary

"S" is for "neo-luddite"
Aug 27, 2002
UK
I'm not sure a business guy is going to give a machinist his dimensions for free. If so, what's his contact info?
Yeah. Maybe not if you've not already bought the adapters. You can contact RRP via FB (Sorry, I don't personally have FB)

Olly

Monkey
Oct 1, 2015
I can't find my verniers right now, so this is with a ruler.

The larger one is 32mm long, 24mm diameter. The shorter one is 15mm long, 24mm diameter.