Quantcast

Anyone have Avid/Formula Bleed Kit?

mattmatt86

Turbo Monkey
Feb 9, 2005
Bleedmore, Murderland
I'm home for Christmas break from college and I'm about to build up a new bike but I forgot to bring home my Formula Bleed Kit for the K24s. I really wanna ride while I'm home but my rear brake doesn't have any fluid. I don't want to buy a new kit when I'll be back at school in a couple weeks, and my LBS is lame and doesn't have an Avid Bleed kit.

I was just wondering if anyone in the area could mail me the kit, I could bleed the brake and mail it right back. I can cover whatever the postage may be, it can be either an Avid or Formula kit, they use the same fittings. Thanks!

bballboy388

Monkey
Dec 4, 2004
Like I said in the original post, my LBS (only bike shop in my county) doesn't have a bleed kit. Just to give you an idea of how lame they are, they also sell patio furniture in the shop.
Is your local bike shop dicks sporting goods?:) There are tons of shops in the dc baltimore area that you could go to.

nelsonjm

Monkey
Feb 16, 2007
Columbia, MD
I was able to pick one up at Performance Bikes in Gaithersburg. I see there is one up in Baltimore (27 miles from you, OP), you might want to check there:

1991 E. Joppa Rd
Perring Plaza Shopping Center
Baltimore, MD
Phone: 410-882-7770