Quantcast

anyone have pics from Fontana DH race ?

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
Bwa hahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha.
That is hilarious.
Butch looks downright happy in that pic compared to me.
As far as pics from that race, I would only want to look at them if I was an actor and I needed to cry for a scene.

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
I've got a few that stnky_dlx snapped.

Not many action shots though, mainly just people waiting around. Hmmmm :think: :rolleyes: .

Too much excitement. Obviously.....

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
i think this is peete.

I'm not sure who this is, but it's somebody riding a bike!

Nothing exciting about the rest of the shots. I think he said the camera battery died from all the excitement.

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
sadly...there was a really fund Downhill section on this course....about 2+ minutes worth...but to get to it was a flat as in horizontally accurate dirt road that was in the 30-40 second range before you got to it...and they ran a sluggish shuttle that didn't accomplish much.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
Fshflys said:
That looks like an XC trail, here in Calif they go DOWNHILL in Fontana.

yeah you are exactly right. ya know single track doesnt ever go downhill.

before ya go busting peoples chops kid ya might want to actually have a few more posts.

by the way Cali. sucks.

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
Fshflys said:
That looks like an XC trail, here in Calif they go DOWNHILL in Fontana.
ha...been there done that. yes, cali does often go downhill, but it usually consists of a wide-arse, dusty fire-road. our DH courses over here go down too, but you have to worry about mud, roots, trees, wet rocks, sasquatch and a grip of other things. i raced at big bear on occasion during my 5 yr stint in socal and racing here is, by-far, much more challenging.

Peete

Turbo Monkey
May 5, 2002
just south of the ATL
bizutch said:
thanks for the photo....that's excellent...the best I've looked all year!

but back on topic...it was odd...I saw many flashes in the woods...but never any photos...
We could have a sticky where you post a caption with that picture of Butch.

frznnomad

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
a-town biatches
yeh im actually supprised people took photos. the woods were tight and morals were down. thats all there is to say about that race and major props to the people who actually took photos. maybee someone in my crew will have some of his posted. who knows. cya at sugar :thumb:

AirAddict

Monkey
Jun 10, 2005
Asheville, NC
you frickin idiot. those are HUGE pictures. why didn't you resize them? ...yeah...and i was standing right beside you when you posted this...

drew never stops smiling, does he?

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
Do I amuse you? Am I clown? Do I entertain you? :devil:
P.S. Unknown rider is my quiet, shy teammate Matt Griffin. Guys take note...this is what makes you faster....NOT taking the normal line. Way outside and just a little bit of brake!