Quantcast

anyone have pics of the "shed"

Bakes5

Chimp
Feb 16, 2005
Maryland (near DC)
Does anyone have any pictures of the FR stuff at the shed? Has anyone built any "techical features?" I usually just go to Patapsco but am always looking for more trails.

Thanks

Bakes

Stiff

Monkey
Sep 24, 2001
Miss Washington DC
There isn't much built stuff at the Shed. Most rides there are natural trails. Some of us are cooperating with MORE to get FR/DH legitimized with the City of Fred. The current Shed MTB use "policy" as enforced by the city is no trail guidebooks, no internet publicity, no maps. Obviously that can't continue forever but until things change you'll have to go and explore.

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
Hey, that video is pretty good, I'd like to meet whoever made it :)

Its been a LOOOOOONG time since i've been up there, I have NO IDEA whats going on around there.

Sep 29, 2004
every once in a while i like to drive to fredericksburg and jump off the big bridge and bounce back up on a bungie cord.... around midnight

rpk1988

Dec 6, 2004
Maryland
Im sure we can get the shed back up to what it was before, its just going to take some work and the cooperation of others.

whale

Monkey
Apr 23, 2004
Silver Spring, MD
hardtailer88 said:
i was all psyched up for riding again, and now i hear the shed is overgrown and no one rides there anymore?
no one except all us all-year around riders... some of us have been hitting it up regularly and some of us have been trying to hit other area mountains (when they are not covered in snow) for some long trail rides.