Quantcast

Anyone have playtime this week?

Jr_Bullit

I'm sooo teenie weenie!!!
Sep 8, 2001
North of Oz
Now that I have a bright light, I wanna go play!! :)

I believe even lumberjack said he might join us on the trails if we could maybe get a ride scheduled later in the evening?

I'm game for Tues, Weds, Thurs...

Anyone else?

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
i'm game for next thursday (16th)! finals collectively bite my eye and say "yum" :dead:

Jr_Bullit

Sep 8, 2001
North of Oz
I may have to be a late minute person. If I leave at 3pm from my office, I'll be there on time. But, of course, as seems the case these weeks, office politics may prevent my leaving during my regularly scheduled hour. I'll post by noon tomorrow if I'll be there or not. :)

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
Too bad you missed the ride Jr_B, it was great :D The trails were in tip top shape and we stayed dry the whole ride....(not including wetting myself after hearing some strange noise in the woods :o: )

SST is a great place to ride in the wet winter months.....night riding is good with Skookum too :dancing: He has the brightest light known to man!

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Snacks said:
.night riding is good with Skookum too :dancing: He has the brightest light known to man!
i stole it from the lighthouse at discovery park.

That was fun, we went over to check out the jumps, i can't wait to hit some of those once i get feeling tip top again. it was still dusk then and we saw an owl in the woods. That was really cool.
The trails were prime then when riding we hear a spooky low moan in the bushes real close to us. Snacks thought it was me and i thought it was her haha. She was scared after that, she made me ride behind her from then on hahaha!
i think it was a coyote, i told Snacks it was probably the owl, but it wasn't no owl..... sorry Snacks if that's gonna give you nightmares now. :p

Borneo

Turbo Monkey
Mar 22, 2004
Duvall
You guys wer'nt over on the NE corner, you know, by the....cemetery???

Woooooooooooo....ooooooooo....... Boo!

That's super creepy at night.

Jr_Bullit

Sep 8, 2001
North of Oz
I really wish I could have gone! But at 4:00 I was still sitting in my bosses office going over the changes inside the company. :( I hate weeks like this when you hang around the office till 8pm as a result of meetings and such.

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
Jr_Bullit said:
I really wish I could have gone! But at 4:00 I was still sitting in my bosses office going over the changes inside the company. :( I hate weeks like this when you hang around the office till 8pm as a result of meetings and such.
Maybe next week we can get together. Skook and I were talking about wanting to hit JG for a night ride.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Borneo said:
You guys wer'nt over on the NE corner, you know, by the....cemetery???

Woooooooooooo....ooooooooo....... Boo!

That's super creepy at night.
Yah i always take a break right there, we were talking about psycho killers, then Snacks tried changing the subject to Moab and stuff haha.:evil:
haha i did know some punk rock girls that lived in the U-district back in the day. They ripped off one of the headstones from there, then a bunch of messed up stuff happened to em and weird stuff was happening to their apartment, like stuff getting lost. So they were convinced they were ghosted and took the headstone back.
Then last time i did a night ride there me and BLACK SUNSHINE heard a real trippy wierd noise in the woods.

spppppooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooky!!!!!