Quantcast

Anyone have some Morewood decals in digital format?

Bicyclist

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2004
SB
A bit ago I e-mailed Morewood USA about getting the .psd or whatever format for doing some custom decals for myself, but they said the decals are out of South Africa and they didn't have anything.

Does anyone have any leads on them? I know there are some people from SA and from Morewood on here. I want to modify the shape/color slightly for my bike.

Thanks!

DHperu

Monkey
Apr 14, 2005
i thought that brandsoftheworld.com would have em but i didnt find any sorry...i got my commencal decals off there.

Bicyclist

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2004
SB
If anyone has the Izimu frame decals I would still appreciate it, but at least I have a downtube sticker I can use thanks to Beast! ;)

PepperJester

Monkey
Jul 9, 2004
Wolfville NS
Go to to their support page. download their warranty .pdf Their logo is in there in vector form. Open the file in a program such as illustrator and enjoy.

Bicyclist

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2004
SB
OK, last question. Could someone post the dimensions of the downtube "Morewood" decal in inches? I'm an idiot for not measuring mine before stripping my frame...

1st person to do so will receive an e-handshake. :D

.:Jeenyus:.

Turbo Monkey
Feb 23, 2004
slc
measure the height (width?) of the downtube and size the decal to fit (with some room) vertically and keep the length proportional to that.