Quantcast

Anyone heading to Whistler for Red Bull Elevation?

I am booking a hotel/condo way too late, considering this weekend is Elevation AND Canada Day, and the ones still available are too pricey. IOW, it would be great to find another person or two to share expenses for Friday and/or Saturday nights. PM me if you're interested.

jumping_jesus said:
what aboot kim ??? j/k ya know i would go nut i have to move and shiz so how long are you guys going be up ther for?
Kim's heading up but may not be there til early Saturday AM. At present, I'm heading up Friday to cover practice/etc, then Kim and I are gonna stay and ride Sunday, then head back, as I have a lot of post-event work to do before end of day Monday...

jumping_jesus

Monkey
Jan 23, 2006
in your mind
27 is calling me as i am sure you have seen in the video clips i hope sometime in july you know i was thinking the 9th but you guys are going to some stupid dh race in idaho j/k hows this for an answer not soon enough

jumping_jesus

Monkey
Jan 23, 2006
in your mind
i know i know i know i've just began to scratch the surface of what is going on up here in the NW but hey im broke and i gotta take the nar where i can get it and that ish pretty damn nar but i am open to more phenominal reding where ever people want to show me (hint hint !!!!) but i would love to go this weekend bc seeing bmxers hit that shiz would be crazy and killer but i gotta move and there for it makes me broke as a joke but soon enough soon enough

jumping_jesus said:
i know i know i know i've just began to scratch the surface of what is going on up here in the NW but hey im broke and i gotta take the nar where i can get it and that ish pretty damn nar but i am open to more phenominal reding where ever people want to show me (hint hint !!!!) but i would love to go this weekend bc seeing bmxers hit that shiz would be crazy and killer but i gotta move and there for it makes me broke as a joke but soon enough soon enough
What if we kidnap you? ;-)
If we don't succeed in that, I'll just have to point you to all my killer pix of Nyquist, Nasty, etc.
Then kidnap you at another, undisclosed, but soon, date in the future.

fuzzycatnuts

Monkey
Dec 14, 2005
Ted if you broke head up with me and Karen. Split gas and camping 3 ways and eat top romen, it would be like 35$ for 2 days at whistler!