Quantcast

Anyone here collects their spare change?

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
I Are Baboon said:
Yeah, and if the bank is not charging you to count your change, they are hitting you with fees somewhere else. There is absolutely no escaping it, short of not using a bank for anything.
Credit Unions I think are the only decent places left............. I should join mine.

Although my other bank is good when I call to bitch about fees - they reverse them with very little effort. :thumb:

-S.S.-

Jr_Bullit

I'm sooo teenie weenie!!!
Sep 8, 2001
North of Oz
I keep an old blown glass moonshine jug that has a hole at the top that will only fit dimes. I'm about 1/4 full at this point with just dimes. :)

My other changes goes into various places - drink holders in the car, or my ceramic bowl on my desk where the keys and purse and mp3 player get dumped when I come in at night.

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
i love rolling change. i borrow my dads cheapo plastic change sorter thing once every 6 months to a year. i always rack up. lately my earnings havent been as substantial. found out it was because somebody was stealing quarters for the vending machines at work.

DHS

Friendly Neighborhood Pool Boy
Apr 23, 2002
Sand, CA
i have this 2 foot high coinstar like machine i got my me mom. it raps them and everything. i just throw change in.

Mtnrider

Monkey
Jul 1, 2001
Littleton, CO
SkaredShtles said:
Credit Unions I think are the only decent places left............. I should join mine.

Although my other bank is good when I call to bitch about fees - they reverse them with very little effort. :thumb:

-S.S.-
My credit union would not even accept a jar of change I had! I could not believe it I was like I can't deposit US funds into my account?! The response was we do not a have coin counting machine.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
dh girlie said:
I throw all mine in a big vat thingy and I took it to one of those Coinstar things just to get rid of it and I had an extra 106 bucks for my Mexico trip! Not too shabby!
Coinstar sux i take mine to a bank and they have a counter i use for free! :thumb: