Quantcast

Anyone here ride at night...alone?

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Moose are already black as night...can’t imagine running into one full speed on a remote trail.
Many a skier pass under them at night on the trails.

Lights will show you what you need though.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Watch out for skidoos at night this time of year. Don't ask me how I know. Them things are dead silent coming up from behind. :busted:

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Ok, I did almost hit a fucking moose tonight. Was done with trail and riding along the bike path on the side of the road and I wasn't using my helmet light so I could run a gopro, so just had my bar-mount. Moose was munching partially on the path and gave me a freaking heart attack when I damn near hit it and it scurried off (rather than trampled me). There was a second moose with it, I'm pretty sure I saw this pair a few days ago.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Ok, I did almost hit a fucking moose tonight. Was done with trail and riding along the bike path on the side of the road and I wasn't using my helmet light so I could run a gopro, so just had my bar-mount. Moose was munching partially on the path and gave me a freaking heart attack when I damn near hit it and it scurried off (rather than trampled me). There was a second moose with it, I'm pretty sure I saw this pair a few days ago.
what was the moose fucking?